JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NYC program will pay murderers $1,000/mo to stay out of trouble. Is this the solution to more restrictive gun laws? If it works, who needs gun control? (Har har!)

"Through an outfit called Advance Peace, the city will offer a stipend of $1,000 per month ("transformational opportunities") to "young men involved in lethal firearm offenses," at the same time pairing them with "neighborhood change agents" — "credible messengers, meaning they bring life experience, conflict mediation and mentorship skills to the target population."

This smells like a scam from Trial Lawyers to get paid by the killers for previous services.
Trial Lawyers are a major source of funding for the Democrat Party and may be the the origin of this scam.

NYC program will pay murderers $1,000/mo to stay out of trouble. Is this the solution to more restrictive gun laws? If it works, who needs gun control? (Har har!)

"Through an outfit called Advance Peace, the city will offer a stipend of $1,000 per month ("transformational opportunities") to "young men involved in lethal firearm offenses," at the same time pairing them with "neighborhood change agents" — "credible messengers, meaning they bring life experience, conflict mediation and mentorship skills to the target population."

Kind of like a reward system for scumbag criminals. People truly are stupid. These people will take the thousand and continue to commit crime until they get arrested again and are removed from the program. Wake up.

Wow. Just when I thought gov wasn't done sabotaging what is left of this country. The next ten years will definitely be interesting. The real powers seem hell bent on the boot deployment in full by 2030. A populace of mindless drones doesn't seem to care. I really thought I was born and would die in the perfect historical window, too young for Nam, later to escape to death before the real crap starts, but maybe not.

The program targets at-risk people, not people who they "cant catch." Its like at-risk youth programs- intervention programs that target kids on a trajectory to crime, but arent yet there.

richmond saw a 45% reduction in gun crime during the pilot from like 2010 to 2017..

im not saying its a good idea - sounds bubblegumin stupid to me - but let it be stupid on its own merits, not false ones.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top