JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard on the radio today that the parents of this lady informed the police about her before the shooting. I dont know if they did or if its just fake news, maybe someone else has more to add to this.

lol. This one wont be used very much as a battering ram for the antis. blows their narrative out of the water. plus the shooter was a minority so on that alone they are gonna keep it mellow on this one.

Witnesses from the floor above said it was a big pistol, so I am guessing a full sized M&P 9 with several 10 round magazines.

Honestly, I suggested a Shield (because of the allegations of "dozens of shots fired"), as a reference to how wrong the media is on pretty much everything gun related.

At first I thought M&P also, but after checking the Safe Handgun Roster, it looks like M&P 9's were booted from the list about 4 years ago and most S&W's allowed are revolvers. The only S&W semi-auto's allowed for sale now are Shields and SD9's. It's possible that she'd owned it for years or bought it used, but I'm making my assumptions on guessing that she recently purchased it (within a year or so).

In all probability, it was a SD9 and she fired less than 10 rounds total.

Ray

Please do not forget the event took place in CA where citizens, unless politically connected or entertainer(s) cannot carry firearms out in public.

excuse me Nick, please remember Californians think every gun is big!

and the Californian's can't count...

Last Edited:
This is just another event showing 10 round magazines don't make a spit of difference. Politicians with no clue limiting how people can potentially protect themselves. I thought images outside the YT building of Ca police in combat gear with short barreled rifles was telling. The message I gain from that is, Californians know what works, it's not for the people. The state will protect you when it's convenient. The police showed up minutes after the event with all the gear they needed for self protection.

Some Safety Sallys believe this helps their cause to further more gun control. Others like the man that said he wished he had a gun, will be smacked by reality. I want to believe more people will become aware. You are responsible for you own immediate safety.

Contrary to what many people think, I have heard various reports that more people conceal carry in Los Angeles than in Seattle, despite the fact that it is legal to carry in Seattle and we can still own just about any type of semi-auto firearm we wish. Of course, despite California banning conceal carry from law-abiding citizens who are not politicians or wealthy, many people carry firearms with them anyway due to the high crime rate and large number of homicides and robberies. California has one of the highest crime rates in the world, if it was to be rated as its own country. California is a state that accommodates crooked politicians, gangs, drug traffickers and illegal migrants who will produce anchor babies who will vote to keep the crooks in power.

If I was a criminal, especially an armed robber, what better place for me to live than in California? Most California law enforcement agencies are under-funded and overworked and criminals control various neighborhoods and cities in the state. The state of California puts more effort into controlling, regulating and punishing otherwise law-abiding citizens and doesn't have the resources to go after the real criminals who only threaten average citizens and don't threaten the power and authority of the fascist bureaucracy of this state that functions more or less like its own country and totally disregards our Constitution.

California politicians say Oakland has a gun problem.. Is it a gun problem or a gang/criminal problem? Every time a shooting happens in Oakland, the politicians only ideas are to make guns even more illegal for law-abiding citizens to own. THey are even talking about having the city of Oakland start its own registry of every gun owner. However, is it law-abiding gun owners who are responsible for Oakland's gun problem? Oakland has even stricter gun control than the rest of California (which already has strictest gun control in the nation), yet has one of the highest homicide rates in the country.

Gun violence in Oakland: Where do guns come from? - Oakland Local

Last Edited:
The fact is she WAS making hundreds of dollars a month by producing videot for YouTube, then after some SJW made an arbitrary decision her revenue dropped down to cents for the same content.

I don't understand why her vids did not monetize...they are fabulous!

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/ca3tI2BN/nasim-aghdam-vegan-parody-video_hd.mp4

Maybe if she showed more of her amazing talent (like she did below)................

Capture.PNG

Ray

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class