JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No surprise, just pathetic. When the very sight of a firearm induces panic there is something seriously wrong.

No, NO! It's not even the sight of a firearm now. It's gone completely PAST that point. It's come to the point that the brain washed college students only have to see police cars, in numbers, assembling, and they go into a panic attack!

Thankfully young American boys and girls were strong, intelligent and independent during WWI and WWII. America wouldn't exist as we know it today if kids like this one were all we had at the time.

CWU Ellensburg campus secure after active shooter report

"I was freaking out, I felt like anxiety like I never felt before and I just didn't know what was gonna happen," said student Ethan Carpenter-Sustek. "Because all of a sudden we look out the window and there are cop cars piling up."

Last Edited:
While we needed to be careful, do most people that don't know the difference between a revolver and a shotgun know what real gun fire sounds like?

Well, uh....tongue in cheek of course.

Guns go bang. Or bang, bang. Or bang bang--bang- bang bang bang.

"I was freaking out, I felt like anxiety like I never felt before and I just didn't know what was gonna happen," said student Ethan Carpenter-Sustek. "Because all of a sudden we look out the window and there are cop cars piling up."
Ethan with the hyphenated last name sounds...sensitive.
Dear America, Stop raising Ethans!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads