JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure this is the best place to post this, but I thought I'd try. Where do you store, holsters, flashlights and stuff like that when you aren't using it? I ask because I only own my 2 pistols and they share space in my gunvault, ammo and mags are kept locked in ammo cans. Currently i just drop my holsters under the bed and grab them as I want/need them, along with a flashlight, knife and a few other things.
I'd like to be able to store them inconspicuously on my dresser or something similar. That way I am not climbing under my bed to get stuff that I need. And also so that as I get ready each day I can grab everything in one spot and go. Suggestions?

One thing I don't do is leave anything indicating I own a gun laying around in plain sight. Visitors/kids see, tell friends/strangers....... people talk etc.
Next thing stories are circulating around town you have a stash of guns and you get a break-in!

One thing I don't do is leave anything indicating I own a gun laying around in plain sight. Visitors/kids see, tell friends/strangers....... people talk etc.
Next thing stories are circulating around town you have a stash of guns and you get a break-in!

Heck, ON, these days the stories circulating will be about you have a, probably illegal, arsenal and are nearly ready to attack a home for old Nuns! Start a militia! Start a jihad! That's very good advice, I follow it myself. SRG

Holsters go in a small crate/bin.

All the other tactical take offs go in another bin.

Small parts, screws and other various loseable items go in.. You guessed it, a smaller bin! ;)

I figure safes are for primary things such as firearms, mags, ammo and paperwork. All the other stuff.. Unless it's a high priced optic goes in yet another bin.

As much as I enjoy Having firearms hidden or out and about, Oldnewbie has a point, I don't leave a bunch of gear out when my woman brings over someone I don't know..

I leave some stuff out..Some but not much. Now that we're in a house rather than an apartment Its easier to leave things out.
In an apartment I locked everything up when I left for the day...Everything.

Our sign in our window indicates we own firearms and intruders will be shot.
It's in Spanish as well.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR