JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure this is the best place to post this, but I thought I'd try. Where do you store, holsters, flashlights and stuff like that when you aren't using it? I ask because I only own my 2 pistols and they share space in my gunvault, ammo and mags are kept locked in ammo cans. Currently i just drop my holsters under the bed and grab them as I want/need them, along with a flashlight, knife and a few other things.
I'd like to be able to store them inconspicuously on my dresser or something similar. That way I am not climbing under my bed to get stuff that I need. And also so that as I get ready each day I can grab everything in one spot and go. Suggestions?

One thing I don't do is leave anything indicating I own a gun laying around in plain sight. Visitors/kids see, tell friends/strangers....... people talk etc.
Next thing stories are circulating around town you have a stash of guns and you get a break-in!

One thing I don't do is leave anything indicating I own a gun laying around in plain sight. Visitors/kids see, tell friends/strangers....... people talk etc.
Next thing stories are circulating around town you have a stash of guns and you get a break-in!

Heck, ON, these days the stories circulating will be about you have a, probably illegal, arsenal and are nearly ready to attack a home for old Nuns! Start a militia! Start a jihad! That's very good advice, I follow it myself. SRG

Holsters go in a small crate/bin.

All the other tactical take offs go in another bin.

Small parts, screws and other various loseable items go in.. You guessed it, a smaller bin! ;)

I figure safes are for primary things such as firearms, mags, ammo and paperwork. All the other stuff.. Unless it's a high priced optic goes in yet another bin.

As much as I enjoy Having firearms hidden or out and about, Oldnewbie has a point, I don't leave a bunch of gear out when my woman brings over someone I don't know..

I leave some stuff out..Some but not much. Now that we're in a house rather than an apartment Its easier to leave things out.
In an apartment I locked everything up when I left for the day...Everything.

Our sign in our window indicates we own firearms and intruders will be shot.
It's in Spanish as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads