JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There are advanced storage technologies on the horizon that use carbon as the primary storage medium. Tech can fix this the same as it's fixed other issues, and in so doing it will likely cause new issues, which tech will then fix again.
The shale of which the rocky mountains is comprised is one example.

When you have irrefutable proof that the coal , oil and natural gas come from these sources get back to me. I find much more plausible that the earth is constantly making these fuels , versus a bunch plants died all at the same, and ta da millions of years later we have coal.
I tend to think that this is likely as well - look at how common methane is in the solar system, and then ask where the fossils to make that came from. Hydrogen and carbon, plus a lot of heat, pressure and time seems like a good way to make a lot of so called fossil fuels. I'm sure that both sources contribute but I'm not certain what the proportions are.

I tend to think that this is likely as well - look at how common methane is in the solar system, and then ask where the fossils to make that came from. Hydrogen and carbon, plus a lot of heat, pressure and time seems like a good way to make a lot of so called fossil fuels. I'm sure that both sources contribute but I'm not certain what the proportions are.
I think we should be much more concerned with the mining of paleo aquifers.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads