JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An old 16 ga single shot. Took a knack to shoot and have it stay together.
A hand me down from Grandad.
I liked to hand it to someone when out shooting and stand back and watch.
If you didn't grip it just right, the forend came off, the barrel separated and fell down and stuck in the ground and they were left with the stock in one hand and the forend in the other and a very dumb look on their face.
Must have pulled that on 2 or 3 dozen people.

Oh yes, and the Ontos
View attachment 73150

M50A1 Ontos at Hue: 1968 - YouTube

The Ontos - YouTube
View attachment 73152

I love those "things"! I'll bet the higher ups hated them as ammunition wasting monsters, despite their effectiveness! And, I am led to believe that they were very effective at infantry support. They are just cool!

MK19.... there is just something that makes the hair on my neck stand up thinking about shooting a full auto grenade launcher ( 40MM ), either that or the .50 cal on the RWS ( remote weapon system )

Lahti 20mm.

I shot that at the 2012 Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot. It's up near the top but I think my favorite fun gun was the HK51k. A full auto rifle shooting .308 from a 6" barrel and nearly as loud as a .50 BMG plus flames shooting out both sides of the flash suppressor. Only 6 more months till the next machine gun shoot!!!!

Like some others have said I have never shot a full auto or anything really big but out of what i own I will say my .223 Golani and recently got a chance to kill some pumpkins with my new Mossberg 930 12ga. Both are smile inducing machines.

wow I'm jealous of y;'all.

way back when I was a kid.... me and my dad's friends went shooting in the woods out in Kings Valley; he let me shoot a Chinese MAK-90, an AR-15, and an SKS...at that time, (in the 90s) the SKS were cheap, and he had it modified to use an AK magazine, but it was NOT removable like the John Masen magazines.... it was also crudely done too... essentially welded to the body of the original magazine.
we also shot a Rossi 62 SA .22LR pump, a South American clone of the Winchester 1862 pump .22 take-down model, it was far more accurate than the Nylon 66 we have.... and dad let me shoot his SW 422 .22 Semi auto..that one was also fun to shoot :)
of all these, I had the most fun with the Model 62 pump....I'm now looking for a similar one, but not willing to pay $400+ for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top