JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the stat I never see reported - what the bad actor a prohibited person, and/or was the firearm unlawfully obtained. Of course, at the time the police won't know -- it takes time to investigate that. And by then who would write a follow up.

Wouldnt you love to see what happenes if they actually went into DC and Baltimore's slums and tried to confiscate illegal guns.:rolleyes:

How do the police know that all of the guns were "illegal"?...were all the guns left behind at the scene? was the shooter arrested with the gun?.... Or (and this more likely), it's DC...and pretty much ALL guns are illegal (even if some of these supposed "victims" were actually killed by their intended prey.) I have a feeling that the default position in DC, is that in any shooting the gun will be officially determined to be "illegal" unless proven otherwise.
In many cases the real victim would have run off, rather than face persecution for successfully defending themselves.

Last Edited:
"Illegal guns".... Come on!!! Were the guns in the hands of prohibited persons, or were they in an area where guns are prohibited? The point: Guns aren't illegal, they weren't born that way, it is the illegal possession of firearms... I hate to be anal, but the terminology controls the dialogue. Guns aren't "illegal".

How do the police know that all of the guns were "illegal"?...were all the guns left behind at the scene? was the shooter arrested with the gun?.... Or (and this more likely), it's DC...and pretty much ALL guns are illegal (even if some of these supposed "victims" were actually killed by their intended prey.) I have a feeling that the default position in DC, is that in any shooting the gun was illegal unless proven otherwise.
In many cases the real victim would have run off, rather than face persecution for successfully defending themselves.
My question as well. Illegal guns or illegal people? It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Just a few days ago on local news in Portland, there was a report of two shootings a few blocks apart and only a short time a part. The police think it may be related. Ya, think?

Some times, most of the times actually, I wish the police would just stay out of the way and let these little problems sort themselves out. In the short term it might be ugly but in the long run people would figure out there are real consequences for bad actions.

Sadly, the hacks that would decree such action would willingly send/sacrifice LEO to do their cowardly bidding.
Its much easier to 602919 try and take guns from law abiding citzens so the criminals really have nothing to worry about.:confused: I doubt the LE would go in anyway without some Nat Guard to back em up.:p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top