JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's in Idaho so I'm bettin' he's doesn't care what Inslee thinks. In the interests of being a free people, neither should anyone else.
Actually, half the time I'm in Kali but there's a catch 22 for hi-cap .22's there, and I'll go renegade when needed. PAX

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not so much for functionality as it is for esthetics. It's for a Thompson sub machine gun clone., gangster type with the fore grip. As I said I have a mess of 10 & 25 Ruger mags, a couple GRG hunnerds. This little guy. I gave up looking for a finned barrel. The guys that make the 12" finned want you to have a SBR stamp before they'll ship.
View attachment 1357039

PAX
Have you tried green mountain barrels? I recall them having finned barrels.

Got it. Forgot you guys were running those. Both of mine are conversions.
Converted as well - love the bettermag adapter with CMMG kit. I also like being able to lock the bolt back easily and rune Phase5 levers.

LRBHO using 15-22 mags works great. For some reason I want to go back to cmmg mags, just pop the bettermag adapter out.

A0DA4B96-90B1-4226-90E3-7C7CAB3497B5.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR