JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Fellas,

Has anyone used the 50 round drum mags and is there more than one manufacturer? I have a Scott Werks Thompson kit and have a couple GSG drums, bunch of 25s, but would like a straight drumfor esthetics. Thanks in advance, PAX

Last Edited:
20180115113537-5652.jpg
Close as they get

Plenty of crappy mags for the 10/22, stick with BX-series mags.
It's not so much for functionality as it is for esthetics. It's for a Thompson sub machine gun clone., gangster type with the fore grip. As I said I have a mess of 10 & 25 Ruger mags, a couple GRG hunnerds. This little guy. I gave up looking for a finned barrel. The guys that make the 12" finned want you to have a SBR stamp before they'll ship.
1675229345691.png

PAX

Last Edited:
It's not so much for functionality as it is for esthetics. It's for a Thompson sub machine gun clone., gangster type with the fore grip. As I said I have a mess of 10 & 25 Ruger mags, a couple GRG hunnerds. This little guy. I gave up looking for a finned barrel. The guys that make the 12" finned want you to have a SBR stamp before they'll ship.
View attachment 1357039

PAX
Here's to gangsters going for esthetics. :s0090:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads