JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AAC is having problems. I have three myself and going forward won't get another. I would go with Silencerco, YHM, or even Surefire (I saw they're prices are starting to fall in line).

For an all purpose, I would also go with .30 cal as mentioned above.

Once you get your can, take it to Wayne and post a video of you on the first tee, going to town on the geese. :s0073:

If only, lol.

There is Ortwein International and he can do your paperwork for a transfer. He is based in Vancouver and he has cans in stock

He is going to close up shop in Vancouver from what I have heard so not sure he will do a transfer now.

I have a Liberty and they are great. Next one on the list is Thunderbeast Arms.

You might want to check out the NFA section of the NWFA site (if you haven't already): https://www.northwestfirearms.com/forums/nfa-weapon-discussion.48/

That was where I started a few years ago and with all the information, advice and guidance I received I am now a full-fledged NFA-aholic.

You won't be able to stop at one suppressor, trust me (and a bunch of others here).

Good luck and welcome to your future support group. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews