JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a heads up... I installed the plus 2 HYVE mag extensions onto my G43 magazines and had a couple of issues.
1. I had to cut the center bump tabs off the magazines to get the extensions on.
2. The slot on the extensions is narrower then the lip on the mags and it shaved the lip down on both sides of the magazines.
It took 4 or 5 tries, trim, try, trim... to get the extensions all the way on.
Best part is you can use the original springs.

Dan

Just a heads up... I installed the plus 2 HYVE mag extensions onto my G43 magazines and had a couple of issues.
1. I had to cut the center bump tabs off the magazines to get the extensions on.
2. The slot on the extensions is narrower then the lip on the mags and it shaved the lip down on both sides of the magazines.
It took 4 or 5 tries, trim, try, trim... to get the extensions all the way on.
Best part is you can use the original springs.

Dan
For what it's worth, as a fellow G43 fan, I put Taran's +1 and a +2 on six 43 mags for the extra drop weight, and the plus one.

I had no trimming needed but I did increase spring tension up to 115% of factory even though the instructions also said that wasn't necessary for this brand.

I don't recall who made the replacement springs but it might have been Glock Store. Better springs, hopefully more reliable.

In the 4+ years since the mag base swaps I have had no issues using TT base extensions with the heavier springs. Mag extensions are nice
upgrades!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top