JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's in Idaho so I'm bettin' he's doesn't care what Inslee thinks. In the interests of being a free people, neither should anyone else.
Actually, half the time I'm in Kali but there's a catch 22 for hi-cap .22's there, and I'll go renegade when needed. PAX

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not so much for functionality as it is for esthetics. It's for a Thompson sub machine gun clone., gangster type with the fore grip. As I said I have a mess of 10 & 25 Ruger mags, a couple GRG hunnerds. This little guy. I gave up looking for a finned barrel. The guys that make the 12" finned want you to have a SBR stamp before they'll ship.
View attachment 1357039

PAX
Have you tried green mountain barrels? I recall them having finned barrels.

Got it. Forgot you guys were running those. Both of mine are conversions.
Converted as well - love the bettermag adapter with CMMG kit. I also like being able to lock the bolt back easily and rune Phase5 levers.

LRBHO using 15-22 mags works great. For some reason I want to go back to cmmg mags, just pop the bettermag adapter out.

A0DA4B96-90B1-4226-90E3-7C7CAB3497B5.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads