JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Is this an actual "Charter" or a frickin manifesto? whom ever wrote that hot mess should be shot, it's un readable, like a high school girls twitter gym rant because she didn't get picked to be on the varsity cheer squad because she is too fat!

A Charter needs to state the points of demand, the course it will take, and results it seeks to amend!
What you linked does none of that, and is nothing but hog slop! Try again, this time with someone who can follow simple instructions and follow the points listed below!

Preamble
Stated purpose,
Steps to achieve,
Results desired,
Result for violation
Ending

Keep it short and to the point while stating exactly what needs stated in simple terms that cannot be construed any other way!
LMAO. The contributors of The Charter included an attorney, a legal researcher, a historian, several people with political experience and as many laymen that were willing to contribute. It's basic outline follows that of the Declaration of Independence in much fewer words.

How many ohms are you?
Was thinking the same thing LOL.
1630549048268.png

Is this an actual "Charter" or a frickin manifesto? whom ever wrote that hot mess should be shot, it's un readable, like a high school girls twitter gym rant because she didn't get picked to be on the varsity cheer squad because she is too fat!

A Charter needs to state the points of demand, the course it will take, and results it seeks to amend!
What you linked does none of that, and is nothing but hog slop! Try again, this time with someone who can follow simple instructions and follow the points listed below!

Preamble
Stated purpose,
Steps to achieve,
Results desired,
Result for violation
Ending

Keep it short and to the point while stating exactly what needs stated in simple terms that cannot be construed any other way!
Yeah, that's how I feel about this "charter" as well. Reads like it was written by a Cajun halftard.

LMAO. The contributors of The Charter included an attorney, a legal researcher, a historian, several people with political experience and as many laymen that were willing to contribute. It's basic outline follows that of the Declaration of Independence in much fewer words.
I won't crap on The Charter because I like anything that is patriotic but what's wrong with our Declaration of Independence & Constitution as it is, apart from treasonous people who have twisted it up?

I won't crap on The Charter because I like anything that is patriotic but what's wrong with our Declaration of Independence & Constitution as it is, apart from treasonous people who have twisted it up?
The Declaration of Independence was a demand just as the Charter is. The Constitution is no longer in force since the illegal ratification of the 14th Amendment. If you look at court decisions like Heller, it's obvious that your unalienable Rights were negated in lieu of "certain privileges and immunities" with the government in charge of your Second Amendment now granted privilege (as distinguished from an unalienable Right). John Adams, second President of the United States once wrote:

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever."

We cannot go back to a document that has been completely trashed. It served us well, but it no longer means what the founders and framers intended. Most politicians don't have a clue or are lying to you. When was the last time one of them said the word Republic? If it were any other way the liberals wouldn't have umpteen bills to restrict your Second Amendment guarantee on the table. I personally pioneered the idea for H.R. 3960, but all you will see from sunshine patriots is excuses why our efforts won't work. Those who are denigrating this effort have clearly shown you what they are about. If we could salvage the Constitution, I'd be on the front lines doing it. I spent the better part of four decades in courtrooms and in political think tanks. I'm telling you from experience that you can't fix the current system. You have to reclaim your Rights OR be determined to live like a slave.

The Declaration of Independence was a demand just as the Charter is. The Constitution is no longer in force since the illegal ratification of the 14th Amendment. If you look at court decisions like Heller, it's obvious that your unalienable Rights were negated in lieu of "certain privileges and immunities" with the government in charge of your Second Amendment now granted privilege (as distinguished from an unalienable Right). John Adams, second President of the United States once wrote:

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever."

We cannot go back to a document that has been completely trashed. It served us well, but it no longer means what the founders and framers intended. Most politicians don't have a clue or are lying to you. When was the last time one of them said the word Republic? If it were any other way the liberals wouldn't have umpteen bills to restrict your Second Amendment guarantee on the table. I personally pioneered the idea for H.R. 3960, but all you will see from sunshine patriots is excuses why our efforts won't work. Those who are denigrating this effort have clearly shown you what they are about. If we could salvage the Constitution, I'd be on the front lines doing it. I spent the better part of four decades in courtrooms and in political think tanks. I'm telling you from experience that you can't fix the current system. You have to reclaim your Rights OR be determined to live like a slave.
It's going to take blood to form a new deal

It's going to take blood to form a new deal
You don't just walk onto a street willing to spill blood without a plan and without a political objective in mind. When you stand up for the Second Amendment you need to be able to articulate exactly what you want, why you're doing it, and it should have plenty of juice behind it.

The go along to get along, appeasement, compromise strategy didn't work for the NRA and it won't work for you. State your case; promote it; defend it. You have to dot the I s and cross the T s before resorting to any thoughts of extraordinary actions. But, you have to do them and do them in short order. Change happens quickly.

Last Edited:
You don't just walk onto a street willing to spill blood without a plan and without a political objective in mind. When you stand up for the Second Amendment you need to be able to articulate exactly what you want, why you're doing it, and it should have plenty of juice behind it.

The go along to get along, appeasement, compromise strategy didn't work for the NRA and it won't work for you. State your case; promote it; defend it. You have to dot the I s and cross the T s before resorting to any thoughts of extraordinary actions. But, you have to do them and do them in short order. Change happens quickly.
Why not, I've been carrying pockets full of weapons for exactly that reason for many years--my only plan has been to survive

Why not, I've been carrying pockets full of weapons for exactly that reason for many years--my only plan has been to survive
Does it look like the Posterity of the framers of the Constitution are surviving? Those who represent the Constitution of the United States as envisioned by the framers are now the minority in America and they no longer have the same Right to keep and bear Arms in order to insure the security of a free state as per the Second Amendment. All they have are "privileges and immunities" doled out by a corrupt regime operating out of Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption. Almost every day people are shaking me down for money to fight the attacks by liberals due to their incessant war against the Right to keep and bear Arms. At what point do the scales flip in their favor and some JBT is knocking at your door wanting you to turn their gun back over?

Does it look like the Posterity of the framers of the Constitution are surviving? Those who represent the Constitution of the United States as envisioned by the framers are now the minority in America and they no longer have the same Right to keep and bear Arms in order to insure the security of a free state as per the Second Amendment. All they have are "privileges and immunities" doled out by a corrupt regime operating out of Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption. Almost every day people are shaking me down for money to fight the attacks by liberals due to their incessant war against the Right to keep and bear Arms. At what point do the scales flip in their favor and some JBT is knocking at your door wanting you to turn their gun back over?
So, with all that hullabaloo you keep spouting, exactly what the hell are you expecting to do, and what do you expect will happen?

It's not like we already have a Constitution which isn't followed, what makes you so certain any of what your trying to do will be followed to the letter like you hope?

The Constitution/Bill of Rights isn't like an old house you can just slap some new paint on & it doesn't need replacing

It's the people who keep crapping on our freedom that need replacing

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews