JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So what are you all going to do about it? Are you going to moan and complain and have a boating accident? When is enough enough? You've seen a rigged election. You know how coordinated those who wish to take our rights are. Are you going to sit idle while our children grow up in a world without the freedoms and rights we had?
Without sufficient evidence I don't think it's wise to call an election rigged, despite it resulting in the presidency of a doofus (who succeeded a nitwit). And I believe a group of losers thought the same thing and pulled a little stunt back in January... dangerous thinking.

I see some serious flaws in your thinking. "It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence." How many Revolutionary War soldiers signed the Declaration of Independence? I don't think it's a proper analogy.

Also I don't think this statement is valid: "You have to be willing to sign it, promote it, and be willing to defend that Charter before your Rights mean anything." To whom?

Nor is this: "Biden would have to back down or declare war on Americans". He could chose to ignore it, as he has so many other things.

I think it's great that you're concerned for our Republic but I'm not signing whatever that thing is.
Plenty of signatories to the Declaration of Independence went on to fight in the War of Independence as militiamen. Ignorance is bliss. Don't sign it and don't cry when the government deprives you of your Rights. You have an equal opportunity to ignore your education and refuse to stand united in the cause of Liberty.

NOBODY, not even Biden (especially Biden) would ignore a document with a sufficient number of signatories refusing to bow down to his dictates. If enough people sign on, it will be impossible to ignore. Of course, if patriots ignore the call, they may as well get their weapons ready to turn in.

Lt. Col. Jack Mohr (one of my mentors) was the first American captured in the Korean Conflict. He was beaten, tortured, and sentenced to death, luckily escaping and returning to fight again. He once told me that any man not willing to sign a document like the one proposed one would never have your back in a foxhole. Thank you for your post and you have my response. Have a good life if you can.

Plenty of signatories to the Declaration of Independence went on to fight in the War of Independence as militiamen. Ignorance is bliss. Don't sign it and don't cry when the government deprives you of your Rights. You have an equal opportunity to ignore your education and refuse to stand united in the cause of Liberty.

NOBODY, not even Biden (especially Biden) would ignore a document with a sufficient number of signatories refusing to bow down to his dictates. If enough people sign on, it will be impossible to ignore. Of course, if patriots ignore the call, they may as well get their weapons ready to turn in.

Lt. Col. Jack Mohr (one of my mentors) was the first American captured in the Korean Conflict. He was beaten, tortured, and sentenced to death, luckily escaping and returning to fight again. He once told me that any man not willing to sign a document like the one proposed one would never have your back in a foxhole. Thank you for your post and you have my response. Have a good life if you can.

"Plenty of signatories to the Declaration of Independence went on to fight in the War of Independence as militiamen. Ignorance is bliss. Don't sign it and don't cry when the government deprives you of your Rights. You have an equal opportunity to ignore your education and refuse to stand united in the cause of Liberty."
56 people signed the Declaration of Independence. You said "It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence." It's not remotely the same deal.

"NOBODY, not even Biden (especially Biden) would ignore..."
A petition? Don't be ridiculous. He just trashed the established withdrawal plans, handed the Taliban 82 million dollars in military equipment, and stranded hundreds of Americans in a war zone. He's not going to care about a petition.

"He once told me that any man not willing to sign a document like the one proposed one would never have your back in a foxhole."
And then everyone applauded, right? On a more serious note, you and I will never share a hole.

Well, you've convinced me of one thing. I'm not even going to read it, whatever that thing is.

edit: sp

Last Edited:
"Plenty of signatories to the Declaration of Independence went on to fight in the War of Independence as militiamen. Ignorance is bliss. Don't sign it and don't cry when the government deprives you of your Rights. You have an equal opportunity to ignore your education and refuse to stand united in the cause of Liberty."
56 people signed the Declaration of Independence. You said "It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence." It's not remotely the same deal.

"NOBODY, not even Biden (especially Biden) would ignore..."
A petition? Don't be ridiculous. He just trashed the established withdrawal plans, handed the Taliban 82 million dollars in military equipment, and stranded hundreds of Americans in a war zone. He's not going to care about a petition.

"He once told me that any man not willing to sign a document like the one proposed one would never have your back in a foxhole."
And then everyone applauded, right? On a more serious note, you and I will never share a hole.

Well, you've convinced me of one thing. I'm not even going to read it, whatever that thing is.

edit: sp
What silliness! You criticized something you didn't read; commented on history you never read; presumed that the document was a petition - which it isn't. Now, you have this arrogant attitude that implies we should be hostile toward each other. Pack up your guns and send them to the ATF.

What silliness! You criticized something you didn't read; commented on history you never read; presumed that the document was a petition - which it isn't. Now, you have this arrogant attitude that implies we should be hostile toward each other. Pack up your guns and send them to the ATF.
If you are a representative of whatever that thing is, I've heard enough.

"commented on history you never read" :rolleyes:

"implies we should be hostile toward each other" 🤣

If you are a representative of whatever that thing is, I've heard enough.

"commented on history you never read" :rolleyes:

"implies we should be hostile toward each other" 🤣
I am adopting the same attitude toward you that you have toward me. You admitted that you didn't read The Charter; you had no freaking idea that some of the signers of the Declaration of Independence went on to be militiamen (it's in your response). You wanted this contentious relationship. You got it. Don't like it? Put me on ignore. Better still, pm is your friend when you have private issues.

It appears the senate is now under control of the left with VP Harris having the deciding vote. They will no doubt waste no time attacking the 2nd amendment. The cards are in their favor with only the supreme court left to defend our rights. Sad times
After the personal attacks and the divisive posts that are cropping up, I'd prefer to restart the thread and remind you of something:

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."
– Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, 1833

Justice Story was nominated to the bench by the man that is the father of the Bill of Rights. It's pretty definitive where the final decision lies.

If they will not follow the damn Constitution now, what in the hell makes one think additional talking leaves are going to help?

In the same way we bubblegum about TOO MANY LAWS not solving the problem(s), additional governmental controls will not work if the current ones are blatently being flaunted.
You have a moral duty and a legal obligation to exhaust all of your nonviolent political and legal avenues of redress before resorting to extraordinary actions. And extraordinary actions taken without some measure of unified support from a base of dedicated patriots means that all you have is individual resistance. Individual resistance means that the government picks the lone wolves off one by one. To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, we will stick together or hang separately.

I am adopting the same attitude toward you that you have toward me. You admitted that you didn't read The Charter; you had no freaking idea that some of the signers of the Declaration of Independence went on to be militiamen (it's in your response). You wanted this contentious relationship. You got it. Don't like it? Put me on ignore. Better still, pm is your friend when you have private issues.
You seem to be deliberately missing my point about the Constitution. I'm well aware that a few of the signers fought in the war. My point, which you have ignored three times now, is that there were 56 signers, not the general public. If you can't accept that simple a concept, don't expect me to take you seriously. As for a PM, I told you before what we shall not share.

You have a moral duty and a legal obligation to exhaust all of your nonviolent political and legal avenues of redress before resorting to extraordinary actions. And extraordinary actions taken without some measure of unified support from a base of dedicated patriots means that all you have is individual resistance. Individual resistance means that the government picks the lone wolves off one by one. To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, we will stick together or hang separately.
You have such a big one for this Charter. Such that you have apparently lost the ability to read.

I have NEVER once said I do not support the charter. I never once said I would not sign the charter.

Now that we have established that, please read for COMPREHENSION, and observe that my POINT is you can make all the proclamations you want. I live in Oregon, where I have seen the will of the people thrown out by executive fiat my entire life, so you'll have to forgive me if I think it is gonna take more than a pen to stop the current slide.

At this point, given the egregious and consistent disregard TPTB have for Eastern Oregon and anyone this side of transgendered, I am more interested in making bullets than pen pals.

I'd sign it. I have bought lottery tickets in the past, so there is precedent.

The only reason these are sad times is due to the simple fact that there is only ONE historically proven way to win this war. I have posted The Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man on this board before. It gets a few likes, but no genuine support. You have to be willing to sign it, promote it, and be willing to defend that Charter before your Rights mean anything. It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence. We'd never have gotten to the Bill of Rights without it. We cannot reclaim the Rights we allowed the pabulum puking progressive liberals in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption to steal without making a definitive statement as to where the lines in the sand are. Once you sign on, all bets are off as Biden would have to back down or declare war on Americans.

Is this an actual "Charter" or a frickin manifesto? whom ever wrote that hot mess should be shot, it's un readable, like a high school girls twitter gym rant because she didn't get picked to be on the varsity cheer squad because she is too fat!

A Charter needs to state the points of demand, the course it will take, and results it seeks to amend!
What you linked does none of that, and is nothing but hog slop! Try again, this time with someone who can follow simple instructions and follow the points listed below!

Preamble
Stated purpose,
Steps to achieve,
Results desired,
Result for violation
Ending

Keep it short and to the point while stating exactly what needs stated in simple terms that cannot be construed any other way!

Is this an actual "Charter" or a frickin manifesto? whom ever wrote that hot mess should be shot, it's un readable, like a high school girls twitter gym rant because she didn't get picked to be on the varsity cheer squad because she is too fat!

A Charter needs to state the points of demand, the course it will take, and results it seeks to amend!
What you linked does none of that, and is nothing but hog slop! Try again, this time with someone who can follow simple instructions and follow the points listed below!

Preamble
Stated purpose,
Steps to achieve,
Results desired,
Result for violation
Ending

Keep it short and to the point while stating exactly what needs stated in simple terms that cannot be construed any other way!
LOL, I bet I can tell you who wrote it. :s0140:

1630542980611.png

You seem to be deliberately missing my point about the Constitution. I'm well aware that a few of the signers fought in the war. My point, which you have ignored three times now, is that there were 56 signers, not the general public. If you can't accept that simple a concept, don't expect me to take you seriously. As for a PM, I told you before what we shall not share.
My point is that this is a demand, not a freaking petition. All change starts at a basic level.

You have such a big one for this Charter. Such that you have apparently lost the ability to read.

I have NEVER once said I do not support the charter. I never once said I would not sign the charter.

Now that we have established that, please read for COMPREHENSION, and observe that my POINT is you can make all the proclamations you want. I live in Oregon, where I have seen the will of the people thrown out by executive fiat my entire life, so you'll have to forgive me if I think it is gonna take more than a pen to stop the current slide.

At this point, given the egregious and consistent disregard TPTB have for Eastern Oregon and anyone this side of transgendered, I am more interested in making bullets than pen pals.

I'd sign it. I have bought lottery tickets in the past, so there is precedent.
If you sign it, you must live up to your word to the people who sign alongside you. And it is not the final word. It is a demand. It is the start. I'm glad that you support the idea. Once you have people that are bound together by a common cause, they must then continue on. I don't think I'm articulating this in a manner that most people can follow.

If you sign a petition, that's it. The Charter is only the beginning document. What happens when resistance is well defined and the people are united in the same cause? What happens when entire segments of society fail to bow down to tyranny and demand their Rights? What happens when the general public knows exactly why you are resisting and, more importantly, what you're resisting?

None of the points are incorporated in the platform of any politician that runs for public office; the major parties have abandoned the very concept of Liberty as espoused by the founders and framers. You can't expect carpenters to build you a specific house without a blueprint or a truck driver to go to an unknown location without a map. There is no reason to believe that the American people can go a journey if they don't know where they are going, how their going to get there, and why they are going in the first place. Thank you for your support. We will have to discuss the rest of this in another venue.

If you sign it, you must live up to your word to the people who sign alongside you. And it is not the final word. It is a demand. It is the start. I'm glad that you support the idea. Once you have people that are bound together by a common cause, they must then continue on. I don't think I'm articulating this in a manner that most people can follow.

If you sign a petition, that's it. The Charter is only the beginning document. What happens when resistance is well defined and the people are united in the same cause? What happens when entire segments of society fail to bow down to tyranny and demand their Rights? What happens when the general public knows exactly why you are resisting and, more importantly, what you're resisting?

None of the points are incorporated in the platform of any politician that runs for public office; the major parties have abandoned the very concept of Liberty as espoused by the founders and framers. You can't expect carpenters to build you a specific house without a blueprint or a truck driver to go to an unknown location without a map. There is no reason to believe that the American people can go a journey if they don't know where they are going, how their going to get there, and why they are going in the first place. Thank you for your support. We will have to discuss the rest of this in another venue.
How many ohms are you?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews