JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Interdasting.
post-27861-138193522975.jpg

The irony in this is that a demonstration where an unarmed demonstrator was shot by law enforcement will be used as prima facie "evidence" for removal of the 2nd amendment.

I don't believe it alarmist to consider this is on the table. It didn't get done under Obama because he only had 2 years with all 3 branches, and he was lazy. A bunch of magazine bans got done though, state by state. Anyone who believes the Supreme Court will save the 2nd Amendment didn't watch what happened since November. They wouldn't even take an original jurisdiction case between states in a Constitutional dispute. They refused to docket electoral challenges alleging clear Article II violations. They were 5-4 on religious freedom. One vote away from state officials banning worship.

What you can do - check out your local _______ party and try to become a precinct committee person. Contribute to the NRA. Educate yourself on who you're voting for - local elections are "ground up" reform and are harder to rig. Stop reading the paper and watching TV, they are brainwashing you. Get off social media networks - same thing there and they harvest your data. Watch who you spend your money with, and what they do with it. Major corporations are leading the charge to overthrow the country - stop giving them your money. Write, call and email your state senator and state reps. Even if they're the party "opposite" you (but it's actually all one party) show your opinion in a respectful fashion.

The second amendment meant more to the early colonists than it does today. The colonists were on equal footing with professional armies by having the same arms. The advantages the British had were cannon, ships and professional soldiers. Most everything else was equal. The gap between citizens and the standing army began to appear in the late 1860s with the advent of the gatling-type gun, mines, armor-clad naval vessels, and observation balloons. The idea there would somehow be another "1776" due to AR-15s in the hands of civilians is fairly unrealistic given the military armament today. The gap is not even close. Banning personal ownership of firearms is more about preventing an individual citizen from resisting crime, corruption and thuggery - thereby controlling their behavior by making them rely on the state for protection. This ties in with "defund the police" - corrupt oligarchs still have their private security forces, and "might makes right."

Similar to banning small businesses, and making them reliant on "stimulus" checks to survive. Once government gets their hooks in, they can make you do what they want you do without much recourse for independent behavior.
Tagged
Yer gonna get it later

Joe

Gun control groups pressure Biden to create Firearm Control office to bypass Senate

Unfortunately it's possible as a way to bypass the Bill of Rights which puts limits on Congress regarding making laws that infringe on Rights :(
Agreed completely. But... all those Federal Agencies operating with the color of law exist outside of Congress.

Gun control groups pressure Biden to create Firearm Control office to bypass Senate

In their own words,

"Establish an Office of Gun Violence Prevention in order to streamline the government's efforts to reduce violence, recognize gun violence as a national security crisis and a public health and prevention priority"

That's only a part of their demands, but it's the most informative (egregious).

Biden has already usurped congress' authority by declaring that the CDC is empowered to deny Americans of their private property rights... the latest "public health crisis" angle has been pushed especially hard recently because they think people are primed for authoritarian policies from unelected bueracrats after being softened-up by almost two years of pandemic statism and curtailing of individuals rights... and our eagerness to accept it, even cheerleading suppression of fellow citizens' speech, lockdowns, threats of employment termination, personal medical privacy, even parental rights in some cases. This is just one more thing, one more "minor inconvenience" or sacrifice made in the name of public safety tyranny. It's insidious and a good percentage of our population is actively conjuring the Sta-Puft marshmallow man in the form of the regulatory state.

"Streamlining" is what losers advocate when they can't accomplish what they want by conventional (Constitutional) means.

If Biden does as well with creating and operating the Office of Gun Violence Prevention as he's done with:

The economy
Afghanistan withdrawal
Inflation
Energy prices
Food prices
Immigration

Then it should be a complete success :s0140:

Chatted with a bunch of my former brothers from the SF community. All are preparing for selector levers going from safe to pew, pew, pew! We may not make it to the next "election" cough, cough I mean "selection" in 2024. Start training, storing, prepping and defending.

It appears the senate is now under control of the left with VP Harris having the deciding vote. They will no doubt waste no time attacking the 2nd amendment. The cards are in their favor with only the supreme court left to defend our rights. Sad times
The 2nd amendment is only in trouble if people bow to the government. All we do is tell them we don't care what they pass...not complying. There...where's that 'Easy' button?

Ya know, I need a case or two of them things...

Dang this was a short thread...or should have been to answer that concern.

It appears the senate is now under control of the left with VP Harris having the deciding vote. They will no doubt waste no time attacking the 2nd amendment. The cards are in their favor with only the supreme court left to defend our rights. Sad times
The only reason these are sad times is due to the simple fact that there is only ONE historically proven way to win this war. I have posted The Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man on this board before. It gets a few likes, but no genuine support. You have to be willing to sign it, promote it, and be willing to defend that Charter before your Rights mean anything. It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence. We'd never have gotten to the Bill of Rights without it. We cannot reclaim the Rights we allowed the pabulum puking progressive liberals in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption to steal without making a definitive statement as to where the lines in the sand are. Once you sign on, all bets are off as Biden would have to back down or declare war on Americans.

The only reason these are sad times is due to the simple fact that there is only ONE historically proven way to win this war. I have posted The Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man on this board before. It gets a few likes, but no genuine support. You have to be willing to sign it, promote it, and be willing to defend that Charter before your Rights mean anything. It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence. We'd never have gotten to the Bill of Rights without it. We cannot reclaim the Rights we allowed the pabulum puking progressive liberals in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption to steal without making a definitive statement as to where the lines in the sand are. Once you sign on, all bets are off as Biden would have to back down or declare war on Americans.

How many sigs so far?

How many sigs so far?
The site doesn't accept official signatures at the moment. They are working to get a support base and if you PM me I can give you an e mail addy if you want to get involved. We also are the pioneers of H.R. 3960 so this is shaping up to be something that can become serious if they get the support necessary.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but it appears by the posts in this thread that some folks only want democracy when its working for them all the time. Which isn't a democracy at all....

The site doesn't accept official signatures at the moment. They are working to get a support base and if you PM me I can give you an e mail addy if you want to get involved. We also are the pioneers of H.R. 3960 so this is shaping up to be something that can become serious if they get the support necessary.
Somebody is tampering with my posts. PM me for info.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but it appears by the posts in this thread that some folks only want democracy when its working for them all the time. Which isn't a democracy at all....
I don't know what that means, but I'm personally opposed to democracy. I'll take the constitutional republic our forefathers envisioned.

I see some serious flaws in your thinking. "It was the same deal with the Declaration of Independence." How many Revolutionary War soldiers signed the Declaration of Independence? I don't think it's a proper analogy.

Also I don't think this statement is valid: "You have to be willing to sign it, promote it, and be willing to defend that Charter before your Rights mean anything." To whom?

Nor is this: "Biden would have to back down or declare war on Americans". He could chose to ignore it, as he has so many other things.

I think it's great that you're concerned for our Republic but I'm not signing whatever that thing is.

If they will not follow the damn Constitution now, what in the hell makes one think additional talking leaves are going to help?

In the same way we bubblegum about TOO MANY LAWS not solving the problem(s), additional governmental controls will not work if the current ones are blatently being flaunted.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads