2nd amendment in trouble

Reactions
It appears the senate is now under control of the left with VP Harris having the deciding vote. They will no doubt waste no time attacking the 2nd amendment. The cards are in their favor with only the supreme court left to defend our rights. Sad times
They have to get rid of the filibuster it pass legislation if not they need 60 votes. There’s several democrats against the filibuster. Last time they did that it cost them huge. That’s the hope I’m holding in to. But Biden will try hard where trump didn’t try hard to protect we are screwed it’s been since Bush since we had pro second amendment

Reactions
I used to get his propaganda too. I started it just to keep tabs on what they were thinking, but after awhile it wasn't even good for a laugh anymore. Plus, l could easily get his talking points and outrage du jour before he knew what it would be just by turning on a network.
I'll just add my $.02 to the mix. I still have sources where I can get about as good of info available. I saw documents 2 yrs ago that proved what Biden was doing with his son over 2 yrs ago. Now we find out that our dear AG, the FBI, and even CIA knew a year ago what the Bidens were up to, that Clinton was behind all the collusion stuff, yet they ALL kept silent?
There is eyewitness "Proof", and there is "Compulsatory Evidence". People have been convicted of murder without anyone ever finding even a piece of a body.
It is more than "feelings" to suspect voting fraud to me simply to look at the pre/post election numbers. They don't add up. Or how about the fact that the only states that had a hard time counting, Trump being way ahead until the days after the election, and that the states or counties that had "issues" were all using the same programs that have been proven used in 3rd world countries to swing winners?
Our Govt spent $40 million just trying to prove Trump Collusion.... How much time or money did they spend to assure us voters (when it smelled very bad) that no massive fraud occurred in one of our most important issues- Voting security? The SCOTUS wouldn't even give it a listen. And if you think Barr held off on delivering the goods on the Biden affair was because he had nothing, then I am just wasting my time. He knew it would be it for him had he released the findings. It surely wasn't Trump he was worried about.
Things will not change. When you have staunch Conservatives like Beck, Oreilly, et al STILL using Google despite what they are doing to this country, it means convenience trumps (no pun intended) doing what is right for this country. And Big Tech will do far more damage to the USA than even the crazy left can or will. But everyone still uses Google.
FWIW, I have had a Gmail acct since I was in their beta program in the 90's. I still do. But, I would have changed it had I not finally (because of 2020) realized that the SHTF time was now and have moved to a very remote location with no cell coverage, internet, or even a landline is available, and surrounded by Tribal and Wilderness land. Unreachable? No... But it will be much safer than pretty much anything but a hidden underground bunker...
We have been far too fat and spoiled for far too long in this country. We only get what's been coming for a long time....

JuglansRegia

Reactions
Basically our govt went rogue on us. I get it though, Trump promised from day one that he was going to "drain the swamp" well, the swamp fought back, multi levels of it too. Now we get to find out what the swamp is willing to let the democrats get away with.

Reactions
Basically our govt went rogue on us. I get it though, Trump promised from day one that he was going to "drain the swamp" well, the swamp fought back, multi levels of it too. Now we get to find out what the swamp is willing to let the democrats get away with.
I’m not especially happy with the Repubs/right. They waited till now to bring the Reciprocity Bill to a vote? And trump never made it happen? Color me unimpressed.

RedCardinalSeven

Reactions
The swamp didn't need to fight back. Trump never tried to drain it. He kept going back to it time and time again and stocking his administration with assorted snakes, alligators, and the like such as Michael Flynn and Bill Barr. For starters, Flynn was head of the DIA under Obama. Barr went to bat for Lon Horiuchi during the Clinton administration. You can't get much swampier than that.

And before you say, "But, but, but Obama retired/fired Flynn." Yep, and so did Trump before they kissed and made up three years later thanks, in part, to the efforts of Bill Barr.

Here's Flynn getting a medal pinned on by James Clapper about six months after Clapper very publicly lied to Congress about NSA spying on US citizens:

140807-N-MK818-088.jpg

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom