JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So the National Guard is swarming into DC to protect the theft of an election by a leftist cabal.
Here's a list of Democrat presidents over the last 100 years. Besides this election, which other ones were "stolen" in your esteemed opinion?

If the people you are talking about are done talking and are ready to start shooting, we are screwed in my estimation.
A sincere question about your statement above: Are the "fed ups" actually done talking, or is no one listening? A conversation goes both ways, and I don't see much constructive communication taking place these days. Hoping I'm wrong.

God save the Republic!

The Senate was in Democrat control in 2008, and prior to that as well throughout history.

What makes this time different?

For one thing, the Democrats do not actively support even paying lip service to 2A anymore, unlike 2008. It's conspicuously absent from the democratic platform, disappearing in the 2010s

A sincere question about your statement above: Are the "fed ups" actually done talking, or is no one listening? A conversation goes both ways, and I don't see much constructive communication taking place these days. Hoping I'm wrong.

God save the Republic!

I truly believe there is still dialogue to be had, but I also strongly believe there are those (on both sides) who want the bullets to start flying and want to tear down the society we've built.

A good starting point would be to:
1) approach potential dialogue in good faith;
2) find a model for determining truth all parties can agree upon;
3) have procedures in place so that in case 1 or 2 fail, a reset is possible and dialogue can continue

Much of this is #2 problem, which has lead to problems with #1.

Here's a list of Democrat presidents over the last 100 years. Besides this election, which other ones were "stolen" in your esteemed opinion?
I'm sure that's not what he's saying, but while we're on the subject, the Democrat party has claimed a stolen election every time a Republican has won the Presidency since I could vote. The difference is this time there is overwhelming evidence.

Last Edited:
The Senate was in Democrat control in 2008, and prior to that as well throughout history.

What makes this time different?
1. The party has been overrun by marxism.
2. There is no longer the rule of law.
3. Now that voting laws can be broken in the wide open without repercussions they no longer fear using "political capital" to push an unpopular agenda.

Putting on CNN is like when you are close enough to enemy territory that you can get their news broadcast on the radio. They are reporting on the same news but have a completely different perception and portrayal of events that I just saw happen.

These are the pillars of our Bill of Rights. Well, the 3rd amendment is at least still standing

test.jpg

A big concern I have now is the so-called "Boogaloo" movement, or other "armed protests" that are rumored to be happening in a few days.

If some of those armed folks get itchy trigger fingers, or do anything really stupid with "black rifles", that'll be just what the Dems and gun grabbers want as an excuse to attack 2A.
Thats probably the point. Many are not looking to hold out while our rights are "peacefully" eroded. Im sure many instigators are VERY aware of the fact that their actions will give the uni-party fuel for their agenda. Make the enemy over reach forcing a strike back. That being said its not like they need any push, they are in full swing now and will not be slowing down.

The problem with the 'peaceful solution' is that the left has no reason to compromise, and they're making their power CLEAR by taking this last stab to impeach today. They're clinging to power and demonstrating that they fear no consequence for any of their actions.

The only thing they truly fear, beside patriots who MAY act out, is DONALD TRUMP. They fear a total insurrection in the next few days WITH DONALD TRUMP STILL LEGALLY AT THE HELM. They fear both the Insurrection Act and martial law, both of which could be enacted in the coming days.

If the solution is DIALOG, we have lost. The left feels it has all of the power and is drunk with ABSOLUTE power and total disregard for the nation right now. The only way we'll ever possibly see any type of reasonable dialog will be if the left is driven to the bargaining table, brought to their knees. Without that, they will embrace the power and do all they can to secure it for the coming decades through severely altering the foundation of our Republic, BEFORE we have a chance to overthrow them in the 2022 election. As mentioned above, election fraud has proven effective and we can expect to see massive fraud in the future. 2022 is not a viable option without massive change before then. People won't BOTHER to vote when they know it'll be stolen.

The left controls government, big tech speech, the MSM, the vote, and will soon be making a stab at the guns. They have nothing to fear. This is typical of how nations are lost throughout world history.

Someone please explain to me, what is your hope? Are you hoping for a merciful benevolent dictator? Do you think we'll have Trump again in 2024? If so, how do you believe he lost THIS election but can somehow prevail four years from now? The vote theft will be much more refined by then, and will likely be much broader across the gamut of elected representatives, in addition to the fact that people won't vote.

Today, without evidence or a hearing, TEN Republicans voted to impeach the President. There is no more rule of law. We've lost it. The tyranny is outlandish and overwhelming, and no, it's not like in years past.

I could go on but there's really no point. Trump just came on TV to plead for a stand-down, but you can sense that he knows it's going to happen, as you could with Kevin McCarthy on the House floor during the impeachment debate. Trump also reprimanded big tech for their censorship.

McCarthy put Trump at fault, and boldly stated that ANTIFA had NOTHING to do with the Capitol outburst.

I have no doubt that Mitch McConnell went to Trump to assure him that he'd call an emergency session of the Senate to CONVICT TRUMP and impeach him IMMEDIATELY if he didn't play ball or opted to take extreme measures in the coming days. I fully believe that's why Trump came on the air tonight to plead for peace, to do the swamp's bidding. McConnell may also fear patriot retribution should he choose to go the impeachment route.

By the way, Oath Keepers was indeed taken down by their web provider. They too are switching to Epik along with AR15.com and Parler. OK is back up with a brief notice that they're rebuilding their site.

www.OathKeepers.org

Last Edited:
The problem with the 'peaceful solution' is that the left has no reason to compromise, and they're making their power CLEAR by taking this last stab to impeach today. They're clinging to power and demonstrating that they fear no consequence for any of their actions.

The only thing they truly fear, beside patriots who MAY act out, is DONALD TRUMP. They fear a total insurrection in the next few days WITH DONALD TRUMP STILL LEGALLY AT THE HELM. They fear both the Insurrection Act and martial law, both of which could be enacted in the coming days.

If the solution is DIALOG, we have lost. The left feels it has all of the power and is drunk with power right now. The only way we'll ever possibly see any type of reasonable dialog will be if the left is driven to the bargaining table, brought to their knees. Without that, they will embrace the power and do all they can to secure it for the coming decades through severely altering the foundation of our Republic, BEFORE we have a chance to overthrow them in the 2022 election. As mentioned above, election fraud has proven effective and we can expect to see massive fraud in the future.

The left controls big tech speech, the MSM, the vote, and will soon be making a stab at the guns. They have nothing to fear. This is typical of how nations are lost throughout world history.

Someone please explain to me, what is your hope? Are you hoping for a merciful benevolent dictator? Do you think we'll have Trump again in 2024? If so, how do you believe he lost THIS election but can somehow prevail four years from now? The vote theft will be much more refined by then, and will likely be much broader across the gamut of elected representatives.

Today, without evidence or a hearing, TEN Republicans voted to impeach the President. There is no more rule of law. We've lost it. The tyranny is outlandish and overwhelming, and no, it's not like in years past.

I could go on but there's really no point. Trump just came on TV to plead for a stand down, but you can sense that he knows it's going to happen, as you could with Kevin McCarthy on the House floor during the impeachment debate. Trump also reprimanded big tech for their censorship.

By the way, Oathkeepers was indeed taken down by their web provider. They too are switching to Epik along with AR15.com and Parler. OK is back up with a brief notice that they're rebuilding their site.

www.OathKeepers.org
Exactly like the rioters. Nobody is going to stop them. No reasoning with them, no help from the institutions and authorities whose job is to go after them. They are bound and determined to drive the bus right off the cliff and blame you while they're doing it.

Last Edited:

If the solution is DIALOG, we have lost. The left feels it has all of the power and is drunk with ABSOLUTE power and total disregard for the nation right now. The only way we'll ever possibly see any type of reasonable dialog will be if the left is driven to the bargaining table, brought to their knees. Without that, they will embrace the power and do all they can to secure it for the coming decades through severely altering the foundation of our Republic, BEFORE we have a chance to overthrow them in the 2022 election. As mentioned above, election fraud has proven effective and we can expect to see massive fraud in the future. 2022 is not a viable option without massive change before then. People won't BOTHER to vote when they know it'll be stolen.

The left controls government, big tech speech, the MSM, the vote, and will soon be making a stab at the guns. They have nothing to fear. This is typical of how nations are lost throughout world history.

Someone please explain to me, what is your hope? Are you hoping for a merciful benevolent dictator? Do you think we'll have Trump again in 2024? If so, how do you believe he lost THIS election but can somehow prevail four years from now? The vote theft will be much more refined by then, and will likely be much broader across the gamut of elected representatives, in addition to the fact that people won't vote.

I could go on but there's really no point. Trump just came on TV to plead for a stand-down, but you can sense that he knows it's going to happen, as you could with Kevin McCarthy on the House floor during the impeachment debate. Trump also reprimanded big tech for their censorship.

McCarthy put Trump at fault, and boldly stated that ANTIFA had NOTHING to do with the Capitol outburst.

I have no doubt that Mitch McConnell went to Trump to assure him that he'd call an emergency session of the Senate to CONVICT TRUMP and impeach him IMMEDIATELY if he didn't play ball or opted to take extreme measures in the coming days. I fully believe that's why Trump came on the air tonight to plead for peace, to do the swamp's bidding. McConnell may also fear patriot retribution should he choose to go the impeachment route.

By the way, Oath Keepers was indeed taken down by their web provider. They too are switching to Epik along with AR15.com and Parler. OK is back up with a brief notice that they're rebuilding their site.

www.OathKeepers.org

1. If the solution is shooting, we have lost. Claiming that dialogue is not the answer is insane. It is the ONLY answer other than violent action, which is stupid at this point. Seriously, you either have no idea what you're advocating , or maybe you do, in which case, I posit that you are willfully blind to the chaos you are embracing.

2. My hope is that idiots won't eff up this country any more than it already is by convincing others that violence is the best solution - especially by invoking catchy phrases or any other patriotic-sounding slogan that DOES NOT APPLY at this time.

3. There is no requirement for evidence or a hearing other than what occurred. They can vote how they wish. That is the law, and the rule of law which was upheld.

4. McConnell is tired of Trump's moronic antics and wants to distance the GOP from Trump. I don't blame him one bit.

I am hopeful calmer heads will prevail and we pull back from the brink. The last thing we need is trigger happy idiots rushing to "water the tree of liberty."

1. If the solution is shooting, we have lost. Claiming that dialogue is not the answer is insane. It is the ONLY answer other than violent action, which is stupid at this point. Seriously, you either have no idea what you're advocating , or maybe you do, in which case, I posit that you are willfully blind to the chaos you are embracing.

2. My hope is that idiots won't eff up this country any more than it already is by convincing others that violence is the best solution - especially by invoking catchy phrases or any other patriotic-sounding slogan that DOES NOT APPLY at this time.

3. There is no requirement for evidence or a hearing other than what occurred. They can vote how they wish. That is the law, and the rule of law which was upheld.

4. McConnell is tired of Trump's moronic antics and wants to distance the GOP from Trump. I don't blame him one bit.

I am hopeful calmer heads will prevail and we pull back from the brink. The last thing we need is trigger happy idiots rushing to "water the tree of liberty."

The last thing we need is political morons destroying the Bill of Rights.

The 2A is, and always has been the American Citizens version of M.A.D.

Lets hope cool heads prevail, and politicians make the correct choice. Leave the RKBA alone (along with all BOR). Sadly, I fear they will not. Thinking they know better than whom they simply perceive as servants.

If you think trumps antics are worse then McConnell then you are just as blind as those you criticize. The only difference between most of* the GOP and DNC is the acronym itself.

Last Edited:
If you think trumps antics are worse then McConnell then you are just as blind as those you criticize. The only difference between most is the GOP and DNC is the acronym itself.

I have zero doubt Trump's antics are worse than McConnell's are. Not even close.
Regarding differences between the GOP and DNC, I suppose that depends on what perspective you're viewing from. They look quite different from where I and most of the planet stand.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top