JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun guys have opinions on value often more than real market value.
You need to see what they are actually selling for to see what your is "worth"

If i look up on google to see what a lets say hipoints 9mm is worth...all the forum members would say they are trash and only worth the ammo thats in its magazine...well I bout two for $100 and sold them each for $150...what does that tell you.

Another example, I wanted a win72a. I look around and all the gun guys say its a collectable and a desirable 22. Well you cant sell one for more than $125 when they would say they are worth $200-250

Its all relative.

As drewp said,it's all relative.
Now a mountain rifle in 30-06,300wim mag,308,270,7mm,may be worth $6-700 and the same rifle in 280 should be worth the same,you may take some time to sell a 280.
I've seen vendors with the same gun for over a year in odd calibers.They usually trade 'em off
Seems a gun in any caliber other than the popular few,take forever to sell. You may eventually sell it for the same money as a popular caliber,it could be a while.
So if you are buying or figuring out what to spend on it,decide how eager the seller is,cause it may sit in his hands for a bit

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top