JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Note how they have NO PROVISIONS for funding any of this, NOR have they actually established exactly who and how any of the process is to be preformed!
It's all a "We sure hope the Permit agent's have their sh!t together and are ready to go live" when this is to go live!!!

There is NO provisions yet for the Training, no prescribed course or who is going to do it, nor the funding for it!
There is NO set timeline for exactly When and How this is to go live, no idea how long any single part of the process will take, or reasonable expectations of any part of the process! They say up to 60 days for any part, but no provisions other then for u to challenge it in court!
They seem to mirror the Fed form 4473, but it looks like there will be an additional purchase form for purchase at the dealer for the state to hold as a record, (usurping the firearms owners protections act). NO provisions for any fee's the dealers may charge for this, or limits on! Usurping the Same protections for a transfer after a set time exceeding the fed limits!
Looks like their permit to purchase is also required to obtain magazines regardless of a firearms purchase, and ONLY for 10 round or less mags.
The same process and requirements are to be followed, including a "Permission" from the state to purchase any magazines outside a firearms purchase!

It will be appealed by the state and then go to the Oregon Supreme Court. All nine members are Brown appointees so you can take a wild guess how they're going to rule.
The Big Question will be, in light of Bruen, how would the state Supremes actually rule, especially given the arsewhoopin the 9th already got, and may yet again now that Beneitas is dropping rulings now. Bloody Brownstain appointees or not, they MUST follow the law, or risk being overturned by first the 9th, then,.............

I Know I Know, don't hold my breath, and don't trust them to actually uphold the phukin laws!

AFIK, state supremes don't care about the federal constitution or SCOTUS. They can only rule on state constitution issues. That's why these types of cases have to be taken to higher courts. That is of course, if we have the funding to do that.

AFIK, state supremes don't care about the federal constitution or SCOTUS. They can only rule on state constitution issues. That's why these types of cases have to be taken to higher courts. That is of course, if we have the funding to do that.
Well, since we've already blown our money on arm braces and bump stocks..... 🙄

I wish these gun rights orgs would focus on gun laws FIRST, then firearm parts.

I believe these state legislatures and the fed court anti-gun judges (like Immergut in OR) are quiet systematically and quite deliberately trying to sideline the supreme court (and with it the 2nd and the rule of law). They think if they just keep passing laws over and over they can stay ahead of the courts and the courts will be sidelined to just an inconvenience.

Right now we are in a state of flux where the state legislators and certain judges are pushing what they can do, knowing that it is unconstitutional. At some point this will come to a head, I don't know how or when, but there needs to be a correction where the states and some judges will once again respect the rule of law. I don't know what the tipping point will be but I think the solution will likely be some sort of really strong statement by SCOTUS, followed up with some kind of teeth to make sure it is followed.

I think personally what needs to be done is a constitutional test BEFORE questionable laws become law. A pause for a test to see if it violates the constitution before it becomes law.

Well, since we've already blown our money on arm braces and bump stocks..... 🙄

I wish these gun rights orgs would focus on gun laws FIRST, then firearm parts.
Every one of the 2A law suits fe bumpstocks, braces, receivers, etc. are all bricks in the wall that creates legal precedent for the 2nd ammendment fortress. It is additive over time because our legal system works on precedent.

Here's an update of the current status of the M114 lawsuits and other bills. I've been printing these for handouts at guns shops, pawn shops and gun shows. With everything changing on a daily basis, doesn't take long for it to get outdated so I've stopped printing out too many at a time.

There are some that don't care to donate to OFF, but there are many other groups in this fight. Please donate to whichever group you like the best, or donate to multiple groups. We're under seige so do whatever you can to help.
Drop Box Link

1680129680605.png

Note how they have NO PROVISIONS for funding any of this, NOR have they actually established exactly who and how any of the process is to be preformed!
It's all a "We sure hope the Permit agent's have their sh!t together and are ready to go live" when this is to go live!!!

There is NO provisions yet for the Training, no prescribed course or who is going to do it, nor the funding for it!
There is NO set timeline for exactly When and How this is to go live, no idea how long any single part of the process will take, or reasonable expectations of any part of the process! They say up to 60 days for any part, but no provisions other then for u to challenge it in court!
They seem to mirror the Fed form 4473, but it looks like there will be an additional purchase form for purchase at the dealer for the state to hold as a record, (usurping the firearms owners protections act). NO provisions for any fee's the dealers may charge for this, or limits on! Usurping the Same protections for a transfer after a set time exceeding the fed limits!
Looks like their permit to purchase is also required to obtain magazines regardless of a firearms purchase, and ONLY for 10 round or less mags.
The same process and requirements are to be followed, including a "Permission" from the state to purchase any magazines outside a firearms purchase!
They raised the fee the permit agent is allowed to charge and what portion is due to the department (OSP). It looks like we are going to be paying for it.

Screenshot_20230330_094247_Drive.jpg

Last Edited:
It amazes me just like with measure 114 how many people are just not interested or aware of the details of these bills, until it's too late!
Then there are those who do know, including gun owners, who still think it's "a good idea".
I know several of those at work. Co-workers, not necessarily friends, who hunt and own guns, but say, "Yeah that's a good idea, I think people need more training to carry guns", or "Yeah, I think that's a good idea, I don't need 30-round magazines anyway", or "Yeah, that's a good idea, require a permit or background check to keep criminals from having them, besides I already have all I need and don't plan to buy more guns."

Gun owners against the whole meaning of the 2nd Amendment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top