JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It amazes me just like with measure 114 how many people are just not interested or aware of the details of these bills, until it's too late!
It's an uphill battle. Fighting hard to not slap the crap out of some gun owners that just don't give a chit. Lots of people shout "shall not be infringed" or "concealed is concealed" and think they're tough guys. Ask them to lift a finger to write two sentences and you'd think you were stealing their first born.

It's an uphill battle. Fighting hard to not slap the crap out of some gun owners that just don't give a chit. Lots of people shout "shall not be infringed" or "concealed is concealed" and think they're tough guys. Ask them to lift a finger to write two sentences and you'd think you were stealing their first born.
100%!!!
The 2a community keeps saying that the left is worried about an uprising, and that's why they are trying to disarm Americans. That may be true. But, after witnessing the apathy of most gun owners to get involved in even the easiest, most peaceful processes to protect their rights, I have become more convinced that we have become little more than a bunch of LARPers, and the left has nothing to worry about. After all it takes too much time and energy to get involved, when I am too busy trying to get my next achievement in Call of Duty.

I guess people would prefer to bend over rather defend their rights.

Last Edited:
100%!!!
The 2a community keeps saying that the left is worried about an uprising, and that's why they are trying to disarm Americans. That may be true.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope. The anti-2A are absolutely not worried about an uprising, an effective insurrection, nor any real, actionable resistance to them. Else; they would not be pushing so hard for gun control... because if they were really worried about armed Americans storming the Capitol and taking their security out and dragging them out onto the steps to be tarred and feathered or worse.... they would be telling their sponsors that it's political suicide to pass these gun laws, and they would be right.

I've said it before and gonna say it again. People have it too easy for too long. Too many are comfortable, too many have steady jobs. Too many are just fine with losing some Rights as long as their children and their grandchildren can have the good life. Too many are more worried about the economy, their jobs, their families, their status, their hobbies to worry about their Rights.

Edit. Agreed with you as to how pathetically apathetic people are.

Last Edited:
SB348 was released last night to implement BM 114. Haven't waded through the whole thing yet but initial glances indicate that they have 60 days to complete the background check, unless they are conducting an investigation. There is also a 3 day hold on firearms sales after approval to purchase. Fees might be up to $150 for the permit but it's clear as mud how much the "agent" may charge the applicant. Feel free to read up on the complete document.

https://olis.oregonlegislature.gov/liz/2023R1/Measures/ProposedAmendments/SB348

Hearing schedule is below:

Screenshot 2023-03-25 043016.jpg

Last Edited:
I haven't read it through the whole thing yet, but my initial take is that the state really doesn't give a Phuckin about the laws already on the books forbidding them from doing any of this amd protecting our rights, and further more, they are flying over the edge with their "Process" to get the system working, which it's self is fataley flawed! It's not going to pass the constitutional sniff test, but that's not what's important to them! What they are actually trying to do is not only thump their noses at existing laws, but a major F.U. to SCOTUS and Bruen! They are trying to use state Preemption, ( something they have been threatening to remove) in hopes of subverting Fed Laws!
From what I see of this trash, this is going down in smoke and fire, Splat!

I haven't read it through the whole thing yet, but my initial take is that the state really doesn't give a Phuckin about the laws already on the books forbidding them from doing any of this amd protecting our rights, and further more, they are flying over the edge with their "Process" to get the system working, which it's self is fataley flawed! It's not going to pass the constitutional sniff test, but that's not what's important to them! What they are actually trying to do is not only thump their noses at existing laws, but a major F.U. to SCOTUS and Bruen! They are trying to use state Preemption, ( something they have been threatening to remove) in hopes of subverting Fed Laws!
From what I see of this trash, this is going down in smoke and fire, Splat!
I'd love to se this go down in a steaming pile of dog crap. Unfortunately, it'll have to go through the courts. They will be using our money (taxes) to defend themselves in the lawsuits we are bringing with our hard earned money. IMO, the state, if it loses, should be required to reimburse our legal costs.

I'd love to se this go down in a steaming pile of dog crap. Unfortunately, it'll have to go through the courts. They will be using our money (taxes) to defend themselves in the lawsuits we are bringing with our hard earned money. IMO, the state, if it loses, should be required to reimburse our legal costs.
Now that they have detailed their plan, it's way different then what they sold the people in the first place, and none of their promise's will hold up, as if they ever could, as we all knew it anyway! No, they have shown how stupid they actually are, and tipped their hand at what they really want, and once the courts are through with them, it's OVER!

What we really need to do ( because we know the state and the DOJ won't) is file a class action against the State and it's key players, against Giffords, Mom's, and Bloomberg, And all the others who's money went towards this abomination) and we need to go after the key players in this, make it really hurt, make them go away for good!

What really ticks me off about this is that I had signed up to testify remote at 1pm on Monday, and do it live at the rally across the street from the capitol. Now I'll need to go into the building after the rally.

Always remember as 2nd amendment advocates. We need to further teach the public about the importance of the 2nd Amendment. Teach new gun owners or those who have thought about it but haven't really gotten into ownership for whatever reason sometimes that is a fear or hesitation of uknowns and ignorance.

We need to show people we're not crazy people but enthusiasts and fact is those who own several guns are less likely to be feared as they have a lot invested in their firearms and collection and not the types of people looking to cause trouble.

Also educate other gun owners, your FUDs who are entirely ignorant or your casual gun owner who might just own one gun for home self defense and is completely oblivious to what is happening to their 2nd amendment right. I was shocked to learn so many gun owners had zero idea what M114 was, had no idea it was on a ballot to be voted on, zero clue !

Continue to fund the FPC and GOA, and yeah OFF as well

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads