JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He''s using a case where a woman swapped out a barrel in a firearm she used to murder her husband in order to spoof forensics as a reason to outlaw 80%s?? Multnomah DA reetaard....

You can buy and swap a barrel in ANY handgun without any BGC or FFL. Derrr.....

According to them, ghost guns are weapon of choice of all criminals. Let's just forget about the stats that prove true every year that over 90% are "stolen" firearms. Did we miss something?

He''s using a case where a woman swapped out a barrel in a firearm she used to murder her husband in order to spoof forensics as a reason to outlaw 80%s?? Multnomah DA reetaard....

You can buy and swap a barrel in ANY handgun without any BGC or FFL. Derrr.....

According to them, ghost guns are weapon of choice of all criminals. Let's just forget about the stats that prove true every year that over 90% are "stolen" firearms. Did we miss something?
Notice how she kept using the term supposedly? In other words, zero proof, just conjecture.

So as far as HB2005 goes. What about factory AR-15 style rifles which only have a serial number on the lower receiver? Do we need to serialize the upper and bolt carrier too?

Anyone else notice all the anti's were all present in the courtroom but all of the pro side are video conference and spotty audio only? I believe thats called manipulating the "optics" perception . 🤣

Who is the woman that came after Kevin? Very articulate young woman.

Yeah who had the idea to seat the red shirts in front of the camera
A lot of optics play going on. It was kind of interesting though how the anti's were so big about saying "all parties" were consulted when drafting these measures... yet.... most of our side all made it clear, "we were never invited or consulted in any of this legislation". Liar... BOOM!!

I think this evenings session will be more interesting. 5pm-8pm.

Avila with NRA?
Oh yeah! That's where I recognize her from... and it just clicked she did mention "the NRA was not invited to provide any input on these measures".

Obviously gifford, mda and everytown were. As well as previously supplied with the ammendments to the measures that our side just found out about at the hearing. 😆

I don't see it in there. My first instinct was that it was added to avoid interaction with local law enforcement.

They added an equity analysis requirement. Which is actually quite interesting. I, for one, look forward to their tortured interpretation of said report.

We need a ballot measure to retroactively strip pensions and bar holding public office for anyone who, as a public official, signs/sponsors a law which is deemed unconstitutional.
Modifies firearm permit application and issuance process. Provides that permit agent is Department of Transportation and modifies qualifications to obtain permit.
(5) "Permit agent" [Agent"] means [a county sheriff or police chief with jurisdiction over the residence of the person making an application for a permit-to-purchase, or their designees] the Department of Transportation.

Yeah who had the idea to seat the red shirts in front of the camera
What I've seen in the past is that they will have a couple early birds go in and "reserve" the prime seats. Filling them up later once their bus arrives much later.

Most people are polite and won't sit in the "reserved" seats. However there is nothing they can do to stop you from planting your self right in the middle. With the exception of special guests invited by the committee, it's "first come first served" seating. Per the hearings own rules.

Edit: and the redshirts likely found out about the hearing time and schedule before the public, in order to give themselves time to organize and build in-person numbers. FOI on communication between these gun control groups and the legislatures supporting the bills?

The way they are not only moving quickly, but severely limiting responses and making claims of "we consulted with everyone".

Is it possible to file an ethics complaint? That the committee isn't following the spirit of the law for public testimony?

Last Edited:
I haven't seen the meeting rooms open early, at least not this session. There weren't that many people there to testify in person. Based on what we saw this morning, If anyone wants to change their testimony for this evening to in person, you'll probably have a better chance of being heard.

What I've seen in the past is that they will have a couple early birds go in and "reserve" the prime seats. Filling them up later once their bus arrives much later.

Most people are polite and won't sit in the "reserved" seats. However there is nothing they can do to stop you from planting your self right in the middle. With the exception of special guests invited by the committee, it's "first come first served" seating. Per the hearings own rules.

Edit: and the redshirts likely found out about the hearing time and schedule before the public, in order to give themselves time to organize and build in-person numbers. FOI on communication between these gun control groups and the legislatures supporting the bills?
The other people in the audience ought to wear corresponding tshirts reminding that redshirts are expendable ... (and at best, second team)

Whasshisname did say at the beginning (I watched maybe 3 minutes) that these three bills would be consolidated; I was reminded by OFF's email just now. Kevin goes onto say
The bills are scheduled to have a "work session" on March 28th. That will be where the committee plans to consolidate the bills into one single, unconstitutional monstrosity and add the, as of yet, unavailable amendments.

The other people in the audience ought to wear corresponding tshirts reminding that redshirts are expendable ... (and at best, second team)

Whasshisname did say at the beginning (I watched maybe 3 minutes) that these three bills would be consolidated; I was reminded by OFF's email just now. Kevin goes onto say
We've been wearing these for more than a few years, they were donated by members of WAGuns.

33807656-9ED9-4F05-B74C-B23E69F81A44.jpeg

This is what I sent to the Republican Leader Vikki Breese Iverson Today

Please, Please, do what you can to stop the people and legislators that support criminals. Those trying to restrict the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens are doing exactly what criminals want. Anywhere that restricts guns has a high crime rate using guns. It is well documented. The discussion needs to be modified to focus on how the anti-gun folks are actually helping criminals and making criminals happy. Something like "Your Vote Against Guns is a Vote For Criminals," would be more effective than what we have been doing. We need to change the dialogue. We talk about upholding the 2nd Amendment, but the liberals don't care about it. They just keep saying guns kill people. We know it is the criminals. Let's focus on that. Possible marketing ideas to effectively get our message out:
"Want to get robbed - let the crooks have the only guns"
"More crime is coming when we only allow guns in the hands of criminals"
"Crime is reduced and prevented by the Constitution not controlling people's right to protect themselves"
"Gun Control = Chaos and Violence"
"A Non-restricted Legally Owned Gun Prevents Violence from Criminals with Guns"
"Felons With Guns 32.png Gun Control Laws"
"Felons With Guns Coming for You" 32.png
"Support Your Local Criminal - Make More Gun Laws"

A lot of optics play going on. It was kind of interesting though how the anti's were so big about saying "all parties" were consulted when drafting these measures... yet.... most of our side all made it clear, "we were never invited or consulted in any of this legislation". Liar... BOOM!!

I think this evenings session will be more interesting. 5pm-8pm.
These people are beyond moronic. Apparently none of the "parties" they consulted ever bothered to pay any attention to the numerous lawsuits and court decisions across the country that are striking down these measures as unconstitutional. They are juvenile delinquents, drunk with power.

I try to be respectful whenever I contact my representatives...but I must admit it is getting harder and harder not to open my correspondence with "Listen dip$#!ts," when all we get is canned auto responses saying they support more gun control...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top