JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are on the wrong team, the woke will discount anything that we say or do.

The woke are not interested in logical appeals. AOC said "the facts don't matter if you're morally right". So we are basically living in a children's fantasy world right now. The law has been replaced by a finger-painting. Depending on what mood the mob is in, that determines what they see.

I continue to write letters and submit testimony as a matter of personal honor.
AOC said "the facts don't matter if you're morally right" The fallacy in that little aoc gem is that facts is facts... while "moral" is dependent upon the beliefs of the observer.

Last night I watched a 5 minute ad on "the greater Idaho movement. Interesting and somewhat funny. That's the problem though, we keep giving ground up eventually we'll have nowhere left to go. It is tactically unsound. We need to stay here and fight the good fight via our votes, testimony, comments, pro 2A propaganda, information sharing and proper debates. If we keep running from the fights, eventually we'll have nowhere left to go.
That's the problem with leaving for Idaho, Texas, Florida or where-ever. It puts us in full retreat mode, and the leftist thugs inevitably follow.

So for HB 2005-1 what does that mean for 80% receivers? Do we have to do BGc's on them? Sorry if this isn't the right thread for this question.
yes they are banning them here like WA and OR even though a Federal judge just slapped the ATF with an injunction on it.....

Oregon House Democrats on Wed all voted down 7 bills

The seven bills included:
House Bill 2223 would require the state's Department of Education to transfer funds to school districts to pay for school resource officers.
House Bill 2704 would require school districts that adopt policies prohibiting concealed handguns on school grounds to install metal detectors at the entrances of their buildings.
House Bill 3354 would direct the Department of Education to conduct a study related to the feasibility of hiring retired police officers as public school security.
House Bill 3261 would direct the department to study and identify sources of funding to pay for the costs of establishing a secure, single point of entry for each public school.
House Bill 3350 would direct the department to study and identify costs and possible funding sources to improve school safety.
House Bill 3584, one of two bills in the package with Democratic support, would direct school districts to adopt policies to provide electronic communication to staff, parents and guardians of students attending the school when there is a safety threat.
House Bill 3101, sponsored by Rep. Emerson Levy, D-Bend, and Rep. Ben Bowman, D-Tigard, would require schools to have at least one panic alarm in every school building. The bill passed out of the House Committee on Education and was referred to Ways and Means.

Meanwhile are pushing 3 illegal laws and saying its to protect children

yes they are banning them here like WA and OR even though a Federal judge just slapped the ATF with an injunction on it.....

House Bill 2223 would require the state's Department of Education to transfer funds to school districts to pay for school resource officers.
House Bill 2704 would require school districts that adopt policies prohibiting concealed handguns on school grounds to install metal detectors at the entrances of their buildings.
House Bill 3354 would direct the Department of Education to conduct a study related to the feasibility of hiring retired police officers as public school security.
House Bill 3261 would direct the department to study and identify sources of funding to pay for the costs of establishing a secure, single point of entry for each public school.
House Bill 3350 would direct the department to study and identify costs and possible funding sources to improve school safety.
House Bill 3584, one of two bills in the package with Democratic support, would direct school districts to adopt policies to provide electronic communication to staff, parents and guardians of students attending the school when there is a safety threat.
House Bill 3101, sponsored by Rep. Emerson Levy, D-Bend, and Rep. Ben Bowman, D-Tigard, would require schools to have at least one panic alarm in every school building. The bill passed out of the House Committee on Education and was referred to Ways and Means.

Those things would immediately make schools more safe, therefore they voted against them. F'ing idiots!

The 450 page comprehensive study done after the parkland shooting said #1 thing to do is train and arm teachers and administrators through the guardian program:

Do they intend to vote down any school security that is not depriving non-criminals of their self-defense? They won't even study the benefits of an armed guard?

Do they intend to vote down any school security that is not depriving non-criminals of their self-defense? They won't even study the benefits of an armed guard?
Dead children make for spectacular headlines to push for more gun control. Why gut the golden goose in their eyes? :rolleyes:

Those things would immediately make schools more safe, therefore they voted against them. F'ing idiots!

The 450 page comprehensive study done after the parkland shooting said #1 thing to do is train and arm teachers and administrators through the guardian program:

There's no money in safety. There's only money from rich activist donor groups, like Michael Bloomberg, MDA, and Giffords. That's why they're pushing gun control instead of safety.

it's pretty ridiculous and doesn't matter what side of the political isle you're on to be against any of those measures to make kids in school safe !!!!
and for the sake of argument lets say tomorrow the world has NO GUNS not a single one, still doesn't fix that kids are sittign ducks for violence to be done on them with no safe gaurds.
But we know Democrats love dead children so they can use them as emotional response to manipulate the ignorant public. It's far easier to lie to the people and get them to go alone with your agenda when they are full of emotion and not rational

Hearing on SB 2005-1 scheduled for tomorrow in the joint subcommittee on safety: schedule
Better stock up on more magazines ..... one thing we know that these bafoons have done is put more magazines in our inventory LMAO
Any officer that enforces these is a Red Coat to the American Constitution and violating an oath. We know politicans don't care about the oath they take, but I sure hope that us Veterans and the Officers who are supposed to stand up for the American people say F U , other states have made it clear that they will not partake.

Better stock up on more magazines ..... one thing we know that these bafoons have done is put more magazines in our inventory LMAO
Any officer that enforces these is a Red Coat to the American Constitution and violating an oath. We know politicans don't care about the oath they take, but I sure hope that us Veterans and the Officers who are supposed to stand up for the American people say F U , other states have made it clear that they will not partake.
I think sheriffs will be cool but OSP head was appointed by Kate brown after the old one quit because DAs were not persecuting criminals and they were called into Pdx riots.

I expect OSP officers to follow whatever their head tells them to do. And their head will do whatever the current liberal governor tells them to do.

I know of one prick OSP officer (the hatchet) that will literally ticket/prosecute anyone he can for anything he can. He is an outlier I think but those real dickheads are out there.

I think sheriffs will be cool but OSP head was appointed by Kate brown after the old one quit because DAs were not persecuting criminals and they were called into Pdx riots.

I expect OSP officers to follow whatever their head tells them to do. And their head will do whatever the current liberal governor tells them to do.

I know of one prick OSP officer (the hatchet) that will literally ticket/prosecute anyone he can for anything he can. He is an outlier I think but those real dickheads are out there.
Don't call these people Liberal. They are fascists. We need to stop using these false labels. Antifa are not anti-facscists, they are the fascist terrorists like ISIS. They're not "woke" they're asleep and dellusional. Words have meanings and I'm tired of playing their word games, they have taught people to use these words which have meanings..... What exactly is Liberal about someone stripping other of their civil rights ? and creating a more unfree America.

It's actually SB 348 that will make the mag ban retroactive. That work group is in the senate judiciary at 1 this afternoon.

2005-1 is the combination of bills that make pieces of polymer and aluminum illegal, restrict the 2A rights of anyone under 21, and create a patchwork of laws making it almost impossible to comply with CHL laws.

Last I recall there was just under 500 OSP Troopers. Lots more clerk/office drones though. Edit. They absolutely would need the assistance from City and County Sheriff deputies; in certain Counties that's a given, in other Counties, not so much.

If somehow.... we can get more gun owners organized, maybe as well organized as the group that graced the Virginia Capitol back last year.....itd be a force to reckon with and maybe remind the guv that people are fed up with further infringement of their Rights while the gov goes easy on actual criminals. But thats a pipe dream from what I can see :(

If somehow.... we can get more gun owners organized, maybe as well organized as the group that graced the Virginia Capitol back last year.....itd be a force to reckon with and maybe remind the guv that people are fed up with further infringement of their Rights while the gov goes easy on actual criminals. But thats a pipe dream from what I can see :(
Problem is the sane gun owners are quiet and to me seem like they just love bending over backwards and the ones that would show up just don't make for great PR. I hope that gun owners would get organized and show up in a professional manner and not show up with their guns and in their military cosplay. We really need to remind the public why their right is so important, how dangerous it is the they are voting against their best interest and refute the lies.
The current lie, biggest lie is that guns are kiling children and #1 killer. Well it seems that if you look at the CDC they have now counted 1-19 as children. to pump up their numbers they are counting 18-19 year olds as children, when in fact they are legal adult age and are legal to purchase a weapon not to mention go to war so are we counting those numbers as well ? how about the 18 year olds who die gang violence ? Automobiles are the #1 killer of kids, poisoning, suffication, and drowning. So what did we do with vehicles ? we put in safe gauards but we did not ban the car. You can buy a 1000hp car. So its just ridiculous this lie they continue on telling because they know the average american doesn't do any research so they will just read the headline and the BS and recite it to the next person. And what did Oregon just do ? they voted down 7 bills aimed at making schools safer but claim to me how much they care about child saftey.
also where are the billionair gun owners and gun companies I hope they are fighitng the fight and funding the fight against these fascists. Sue them till the public is tired of their tax dollars being wasted on lawsuits they can't win by politicians who have continued to lie to them.

I'm open to ideas but not sure where to start. Every gun show, I'm talking to hundreds of people, handing out 200 to 300 status updates, and signing up anywhere from 50 to 75 people for OFF alerts. I'm pushing everyone to get involved and to call and write their legislators, and to submit testimony or testify in person. I post on the ONRI, Stop 114, GGWG, and other facebook pages. I've been going to gun and pawn shops with the update flyers as well to try to get people to engage with their representatives and testify on these bills.

Where else can we go to get people organized? I already go to the Oregon Citizens Lobby War Room every Thursday and to the KLSM meetings on Monday evenings. The reality is that, it's always the same small group of people. We did get over 900 people to submit testimony on SB348, but that was over many different platforms.

TBH, it's pretty late at this point. House and senate hearings are pretty much over. My democrat senator pushed me off over and over again when trying to get in to talk to her. Can get in tomorrow after everything is out of committee and ammendments are done, so that side of the aisle has pretty much told us to pi$$ off.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top