JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unlike some people, I actually believe that maybe 2012 is real. I have read so much hard evidence about the POLAR SHIFTS. If that happened everything would be wiped out. Now why I wrote this. Im one of the people that thinks this movie is seriously going to freak some people out. Im already paranoid enough about this happening. Wrong choice for a movie. I just watched a long commercial and it is so real looking.

Unlike some people, I actually believe that maybe 2012 is real. I have read so much hard evidence about the POLAR SHIFTS. If that happened everything would be wiped out. Now why I wrote this. Im one of the people that thinks this movie is seriously going to freak some people out. Im already paranoid enough about this happening. Wrong choice for a movie. I just watched a long commercial and it is so real looking.

On Dec 20th, 2012, you should just cash out your 401K, Roth, Life Inc. and savings and just send it over to me! Hey, after that date, you have no need for money with the whole end of the world and all...

(((Just so I don't get alot of hate spam, I am just joking around with the guy)))

It will come and go just like the year 2000. One upside of the year 2000 scare was a year later when everyone figured out the world wasn't ending the were 1000's a barely used generators for sale cheap! :p

Lets face it the world ends the day we die and not 1 day sooner!

That said nothing wrong with being prepared for disasters though.

There is a great documentary by Nova (PBS) called Magnetic Storm (Netflix has it) that discusses the scientific evidence of pole shifts. There's evidence from eastern Oregon and Hawaii that is just incredible.

The facts are that a pole shift can happen in as little as 30 minutes or many years. Thirty minutes would be the lesser of two evils. In general, when the poles shift (magnetically changing our atmosphere) we could loose protection from the sun. We could survive a short period of time. If it took years, we would all end up with cancer.

I'm not trying to be a downer. It is a fantastic documentary that covers hundreds of years of data from the British Royal Navy and eons of information from geology.

Andy

I am with Posterguy on this one. If you go on to google and type in 2012 it will give a site explaining the whole 2012 Mayan calendar. The one thing that the Mayans were really good at was keeping time and about solar flares, how? dont know.
Right now the only thing we should worrie about is making sure if something does happen in the near future, that we are ready to keep are loved ones safe.

2012 means nothing. It was the end of Mayan calendar. They never said anything about the end of the world.

Very true, they actually made references to important dates after that.

Their Calendar is based on units of 20, 20 days is a certain unit, called a uinal, the next unit is based on 18 uinals, called a tun, the next based on 20 tuns is a katun, and 20 katuns is a baktun. Their calendar ended on 13.0.0.0.0. which is 13 baktuns, or 5200 years. Their mythical date of creation was in 3114 B.C., and due to differences in our calendars and the fact that a year isn't exactly 365 days, the end date of their calendar is 2012. But since the mayan calendar is cyclical, the date of creation (3114 B.C.) is also 13.0.0.0.0., which leads most mayan scholars to believe that 2012 would have been a date of celebration, for getting through a whole cycle of the calendar, and it would have just started over.

I believe this is the same as Y2K, and nothing will happen.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just looked at my calendar!!!!!!!!
It ends in December!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were all gunna die new years cause my calendar ended!!!!!!!!!
Doooooommmmmmssss day!!!!!!!
Ohh no stockpile food water BEER!!!!
Were all gunna die !!!!!!!
Unless of course I just buy another calendar saving the entire world by adding a year to our expected doom!!!
Seriously the mayans have been gone a long time the calendar had to end sometime!!
They just never got around to making another calendar duh!!! Makes an awful lot of sense to me!!
I'll bet 100 bucks I wake up with a hangover the morning after "doomsday"
ha ha ha ha

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews