JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thing that freaks me out is that with all this build up and SOOO many people saying it is going to happen somewhere some jackass with a some power and a nuke or two will be like "f-it! Its the end of the world! I am going to blast (insert enemy here) before the rest of us eat it!" Then everyone else shoots off their nukes in retaliation.... game over man....

I just got done watching Entertainment tonight and they were talking about this movie then they talked with some scientist guy then another guy and another guy thats three guys and they all said something could happen!!
it was on tv it must be true.:s0131:

Mayan Calendar
Nostradamas quatrains
Edgar Casey predictions
Bible Code
Hopi Indian prophecies
The Chinese I Ching- Book of Changes
and some more that I cant remember off the top of my head right now....

Please don't lump the Bible into pagan prophecies, the Bible says very clearly "But the day and hour no man knoweth". He said it's like the seasons, we see things happening and know the time is near. That's good enough for me.

All who believe in ideas that contradict Him are calling God a liar.

Please don't lump the Bible into pagan prophecies, the Bible says very clearly "But the day and hour no man knoweth". He said it's like the seasons, we see things happening and know the time is near. That's good enough for me.

All who believe in ideas that contradict Him are calling God a liar.

:s0077: :nuts:

That last statement has no place here!

I don't beleive in this 2012 nonsense but you're using God to call others liars and that is wrong! Don't use God to make your point!

you're using God to call others liars and that is wrong!

I'm aware that most people can't see that bringing Mayan prophecies into the forum contravenes the rules. It is/was a religion!

I'm sorry I added fuel to the fire, but I stick by what I said, I'm not using God to make a point, I'm being used by Him. What I said is absolutely true. Please just don't read my post if you don't like it. Thanks.

The end will not come because of some pagan prophecy folks, that's my point. I won't speak more on this.

I'm aware that most people can't see that bringing Mayan prophecies into the forum contravenes the rules. It is/was a religion!

I'm sorry I added fuel to the fire, but I stick by what I said, I'm not using God to make a point, I'm being used by Him. What I said is absolutely true. Please just don't read my post if you don't like it. Thanks.

The end will not come because of some pagan prophecy folks, that's my point. I won't speak more on this.

Thank you for that. Religion and Politics are the two greatest sources of unnatural death in history!

When you actually study the history it's not that scary.
The Mayan calendar was designed on a circular tablets so they time just rolls on. This calandar dates back to the 6th century BC, and supposedly ends in 2012.........
Exactly how long would you expect the calendar of an ancient civilization to go?

It could have very well gone forever, that may have been just a coincidently when they stopped, were forced to migrate, or got into war. Who knows.

However, the world has several natural occurences that can end all life at any time. Could be tomorrow. The fact is you can't predict it, you can't forcast it, you just have to live life and enjoy the ride before it crashes.

Interestingly this last Sunday there were 1 hour specials on 3 different channels that had overviews of the whole 2012 idea. Some of it was good info to think about while other material was rather odd in concept.

SOG

It is/was a religion!

You are wrong, so very wrong. The Mayans or Maya were a RACE of people. There are many Christian Americans who have very direct Maya heritage. There is no religion called "Maya". It's like calling Muslims "Arabs". Arab is a race/culture, not a religion. There are many Christian Arabs.

By the way...God should be spelled in caps....Jesus should be spelled in caps...."Him" is spelled in caps by pretentious, self important zealots. Now, please tell me how honored and proud you are to be called a zealot (you know you want to!)

The thing that freaks me out is that with all this build up and SOOO many people saying it is going to happen somewhere some jackass with a some power and a nuke or two will be like "f-it! Its the end of the world! I am going to blast (insert enemy here) before the rest of us eat it!" Then everyone else shoots off their nukes in retaliation.... game over man....

I agree 100%! Whether or not the world will end in 2012, we have a giant orgy, penguins take over the planet, whatever, I think someone is gonna get a little antsy in their pantsy and push the button! Who knows, maybe all the hype and buildup and this movie really do signal the end of our world/life. But there will continue to be a planet, it's not gonna disintegrate unless the Romulans come with that cool laser drill and some 'red matter' do destroy it.

I agree 100%! Whether or not the world will end in 2012, we have a giant orgy, penguins take over the planet, whatever, I think someone is gonna get a little antsy in their pantsy and push the button! Who knows, maybe all the hype and buildup and this movie really do signal the end of our world/life. But there will continue to be a planet, it's not gonna disintegrate unless the Romulans come with that cool laser drill and some 'red matter' do destroy it.

Maybe we will do it to ourselfs,...? they are still fool'in around with that Large Hadron Collider and just read this..!!

"The nuclear physicists working on the Large Hadron Collider were surprised that they could so quickly get beams of protons whizzing near the speed of light during the restart late Friday, said James Gillies, spokesman for the European Organization for Nuclear Research."

Do they rreally know that they are doing..??

"Some scientists had gone home early Friday and had to be called back as the project jumped ahead, Gillies said.

At a meeting early Saturday "they basically had to tear up the first few pages of their PowerPoint presentation which had outlined the procedures that they were planning to follow," he said. "That was all wrapped up by midnight. They are going through the paces really very fast."

maybe this Collider will get out of control...:confused: :s0131:
more to come in 2012 stay tuned...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews