Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2 real Mall Ninja's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sweetbeard, Nov 16, 2008.

1. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

2. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

Weird???

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Wow, that's crazy.

4. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

and shooting at people wildly in the street is supposed to keep people from stealing from their store?

5. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Yeah, I wouldn't hold that up as a shining example of tactical wisdom.

6. sweetbeard

I just posted it so we all know.. It can really happen.

7. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

What's important to remember is that it doesn't have to happen nationwide or even statewide. If it's happening where you are, then it's happening and you're stuck dealing with it (unless you have the resources/freedom to clear the area).

8. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

Good man.
    Post more of this, I'm currently looking through the youtube lists relevant to the LA riots.

Anwyays,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYnJiiLGwjY

This is also disturbing, but not as disturbing as those brief interviews with the looters themselves, and that old lady in tears. There are reasons this society is crumbling in such ways, but I'm not going to say them.

9. sweetbeard

The funny thing is I lived in Long beach during the Riots, I passed these guys sitting on rooftops with uzi's protecting their stores.. I didn't really get what was happening.

And all because of a court decision, imagine if something really bad happened...

Makes me want to buy a gun soo bad.

10. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Insane... :paranoid:

11. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Well yeah. Their tactic of standing right out in the open notwithstanding, I'm kind of enthusiastic about the two guys getting out there and making a "statement" to the "shoppers" that their greed-o-rama wasn't making the scene.

It's probably a good thing that they weren't very good shots. Having to explain to a jury 6 months later when everything was safe and sterile in a court room, how shoes were worth someone's life might have been a hard-sell.

12. Cerberos

Cerberos Portland, OR New Member

I was also living in Long Beach at the time this all went down. Came home from work one day to find out that someone had driven down my street with a 9mm automatic and sprayed the homes. A few days later, I came from work again I saw on the TV that a "shoot out" had occurred in an intersection just moments after I had driven through it.

As others have noted, makes you wonder what it would be like in the case of a real tragedy or natural disaster?

We are not as civilized as we would like to think....