Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

2 real Mall Ninja's

Reactions
What's important to remember is that it doesn't have to happen nationwide or even statewide. If it's happening where you are, then it's happening and you're stuck dealing with it (unless you have the resources/freedom to clear the area).

Reactions
I just posted it so we all know.. It can really happen.
Good man.
Post more of this, I'm currently looking through the youtube lists relevant to the LA riots.

Anwyays,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYnJiiLGwjY

This is also disturbing, but not as disturbing as those brief interviews with the looters themselves, and that old lady in tears. There are reasons this society is crumbling in such ways, but I'm not going to say them.

OP
sweetbeard
Reactions
The funny thing is I lived in Long beach during the Riots, I passed these guys sitting on rooftops with uzi's protecting their stores.. I didn't really get what was happening.

And all because of a court decision, imagine if something really bad happened...

Makes me want to buy a gun soo bad.

Reactions
Well yeah. Their tactic of standing right out in the open notwithstanding, I'm kind of enthusiastic about the two guys getting out there and making a "statement" to the "shoppers" that their greed-o-rama wasn't making the scene.

It's probably a good thing that they weren't very good shots. Having to explain to a jury 6 months later when everything was safe and sterile in a court room, how shoes were worth someone's life might have been a hard-sell.

Reactions
I was also living in Long Beach at the time this all went down. Came home from work one day to find out that someone had driven down my street with a 9mm automatic and sprayed the homes. A few days later, I came from work again I saw on the TV that a "shoot out" had occurred in an intersection just moments after I had driven through it.

As others have noted, makes you wonder what it would be like in the case of a real tragedy or natural disaster?

We are not as civilized as we would like to think....

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS