JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought it was a girl who is taller and stronger than average?
1691700375171.png

Death by Snusnu

Dude have you ever heard of this new thing called AMAZON....
As much as I love Amazon, I truly do hate to see this happening. Jeff is a smart marketer but he is not altruistic. He is out to make as much money as he can. He LOVES to see stores both shut down and chase customers away. The way one party is encouraging scum to steal is perfect for him. More and more stores have to hire armed guards and lock up almost everything. This drives more shoppers to give up and just buy from him. If this keeps up to the point there is no longer competition the price at Amazon will go up to whatever the market will allow. The same people who supported the scum stealing then scream as they get what they asked for. :(

As much as I love Amazon, I truly do hate to see this happening. Jeff is a smart marketer but he is not altruistic. He is out to make as much money as he can. He LOVES to see stores both shut down and chase customers away. The way one party is encouraging scum to steal is perfect for him. More and more stores have to hire armed guards and lock up almost everything. This drives more shoppers to give up and just buy from him. If this keeps up to the point there is no longer competition the price at Amazon will go up to whatever the market will allow. The same people who supported the scum stealing then scream as they get what they asked for. :(
Totally agree, but the prices at Amazon have already gone up way too much.

And, for non-food items, they heavily promote bootleg Chinese products over domestic brands

Yeah, JB is evil now, but have you seen his girlfriend's fake lips? Gotta feel pretty good slurping around the ol' purple bulldog cheeks..... Dude is living the American dream. I love watching his employees protest, cause you know he gives zero effs.....

Totally agree, but the prices at Amazon have already gone up way too much.

And, for non-food items, they heavily promote bootleg Chinese products over domestic brands

Yeah, JB is evil now, but have you seen his girlfriend's fake lips? Gotta feel pretty good slurping around the ol' purple bulldog cheeks..... Dude is living the American dream. I love watching his employees protest, cause you know he gives zero effs.....
Sadly price will settle at whatever people will pay and boy howdy are we going to see that now. Soon the same people who voted for this will scream for law makers to "do something". Law makers will do what they do best. Turn everything they touch to crap. We really do get just what we deserve :(

Yeah, JB is evil now, but have you seen his girlfriend's fake lips?
Those lips are just gross. Chicks that blow 'em up like that sound like they have a speech impediment. Can't pronounce "B's" or "P's" Just saw that watching a couple episodes of botched the other night. The chick needed sub titles.

Those lips are just gross. Chicks that blow 'em up like that sound like they have a speech impediment. Can't pronounce "B's" or "P's" Just saw that watching a couple episodes of botched the other night. The chick needed sub titles.
I was so impressed with this, like something horrifying that you just can't turn away from.

1691774998217.png

This is copy and pasted from a post I made in a local group.

I was just kicked out of the Tacoma mall for allegedly having a concealed firearm on me. A dog alerted on me and I could tell was following me and waited until I was done in the next store. Then a "high ranking" security officer told me the dog is trained to sniff out weapons. And that they were not allowed and I quote "Customers were getting nervous/uncomfortable from the bulge of people with concealed firearms" I will never go to that mall again. The last place I will be unarmed is in Tacoma

View attachment 1467739 View attachment 1467740
as you remember, the Tacoma Mall was the location for one of the first Mass Shooting in Washington State - a kid with an AK back in 2005

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top