JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is copy and pasted from a post I made in a local group.

I was just kicked out of the Tacoma mall for allegedly having a concealed firearm on me. A dog alerted on me and I could tell was following me and waited until I was done in the next store. Then a "high ranking" security officer told me the dog is trained to sniff out weapons. And that they were not allowed and I quote "Customers were getting nervous/uncomfortable from the bulge of people with concealed firearms" I will never go to that mall again. The last place I will be unarmed is in Tacoma

IMG20230809164450.jpg IMG20230809164436.jpg

You must not have threatened at the top of your lungs to write a negative yelp review, create a anti-Tacoma Mall Facebook group and tell all your friends to never shop there again, while referring him to "Paul Blart" and a "rent-a-cop".

That usually gets them to reverse course.

This is copy and pasted from a post I made in a local group.

I was just kicked out of the Tacoma mall for allegedly having a concealed firearm on me. A dog alerted on me and I could tell was following me and waited until I was done in the next store. Then a "high ranking" security officer told me the dog is trained to sniff out weapons. And that they were not allowed and I quote "Customers were getting nervous/uncomfortable from the bulge of people with concealed firearms" I will never go to that mall again. The last place I will be unarmed is in Tacoma

View attachment 1467739 View attachment 1467740
When they told you the dog alerted did you admit you had a gun? Would have been interesting if you said the dog is wrong and see how far they wanted to push it. Not that the place is any kind of loss. I have not been in there in so long I can't remember when I last was.

When they told you the dog alerted did you admit you had a gun? Would have been interesting if you said the dog is wrong and see how far they wanted to push it. Not that the place is any kind of loss. I have not been in there in so long I can't remember when I last was.
I didn't admit just said I wouldn't be coming back ever again. It would be interesting to see what would happen. I was with my 2 young kids and just wanted out of the situation honestly.

I didn't admit just said I wouldn't be coming back ever again. It would be interesting to see what would happen. I was with my 2 young kids and just wanted out of the situation honestly.
Just out of curiosity, did you purchase anything while you were there?

If so, I would be very tempted to return my purchase and explain why I was doing so. While only a small protest, nothing will change unless it hits the business' pocketbooks.

But I also completely understand just wanting to GTFO and be done with the situation.

Can't imagine going to a mall in Tacoma in the first place. Malls are icky, and the Tacomites are a dumb people, not to be trusted. All they seem to be able to do is plug up I5.

"Sorry, Mr. High Ranking Security Officer, sir, but you're going to need more proof than your stupid dog licking its nuts that I'm in violation of any laws, sir. Until then, sir, kindly take yourself over to Starbucks and order a nice hot steaming cup of Go F**k Yourself. Sir."

Hasn't that mall had problems with armed thugs and shootings?

If so, I don't blame them. They're probably primarily going after those fools, getting law abiding CC citizens is just icing on the cake.

Although, I think they should have an allowance for CC permit holders.

Hasn't that mall had problems with armed thugs and shootings?

If so, I don't blame them. They're probably primarily going after those fools, getting law abiding CC citizens is just icing on the cake.

Although, I think they should have an allowance for CC permit holders.
Yes they have had all kinds of problems with gang's and wanaB's. Its in an area that is not a good place to be anymore. As for allowing CC the lawyers would NEVER allow them to. If they made an exception for people who hole a valid WA CPL it would mean someone would have to be checking them. There is just no way lawyers are ever going to tell a Co like the property managers of this place to do that.

Just out of curiosity, did you purchase anything while you were there?

If so, I would be very tempted to return my purchase and explain why I was doing so. While only a small protest, nothing will change unless it hits the business' pocketbooks.

But I also completely understand just wanting to GTFO and be done with the situation.
I didn't buy anything just got a necklace replaced under warranty. But if I did I would go return it and buy it elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top