JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's important to remember is that it doesn't have to happen nationwide or even statewide. If it's happening where you are, then it's happening and you're stuck dealing with it (unless you have the resources/freedom to clear the area).

I just posted it so we all know.. It can really happen.

Good man.
Post more of this, I'm currently looking through the youtube lists relevant to the LA riots.

Anwyays,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYnJiiLGwjY

This is also disturbing, but not as disturbing as those brief interviews with the looters themselves, and that old lady in tears. There are reasons this society is crumbling in such ways, but I'm not going to say them.

The funny thing is I lived in Long beach during the Riots, I passed these guys sitting on rooftops with uzi's protecting their stores.. I didn't really get what was happening.

And all because of a court decision, imagine if something really bad happened...

Makes me want to buy a gun soo bad.

Well yeah. Their tactic of standing right out in the open notwithstanding, I'm kind of enthusiastic about the two guys getting out there and making a "statement" to the "shoppers" that their greed-o-rama wasn't making the scene.

It's probably a good thing that they weren't very good shots. Having to explain to a jury 6 months later when everything was safe and sterile in a court room, how shoes were worth someone's life might have been a hard-sell.

I was also living in Long Beach at the time this all went down. Came home from work one day to find out that someone had driven down my street with a 9mm automatic and sprayed the homes. A few days later, I came from work again I saw on the TV that a "shoot out" had occurred in an intersection just moments after I had driven through it.

As others have noted, makes you wonder what it would be like in the case of a real tragedy or natural disaster?

We are not as civilized as we would like to think....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top