JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
83f1a6448e4bb231c8e70f8f7f38a038cfd4de876e35433a9300c84b86c368ac_1.jpg

Somewhere out there are two grieving parents whose son just became a joke.

P
indeed.. pretty awful way to lose a kid.

if were being realistic, however, this kid is surely the product of garbage, and i feel its unlikely his parents are just two married, employed, tax-paying, otherwise normal middle-class working americans typically insulated from tragedy. probably already lost one to heroin, anothers in prison, dads probably been out of the picture for 15+ years and mom will probably be very sad to hear her son was shot when she next runs out of meth.

type o thing.

/judgmentalness

Seems that the shooter got the OK from the shootee, and then had multiple shots fired at him..................

The other person there was making a video on his cell, which has now become part of the evidence trail.

I wonder if he would have developed into the sort of person who volunteered to catch the discus or javelin at a field meet?

indeed.. pretty awful way to lose a kid.

if were being realistic, however, this kid is surely the product of garbage, and i feel its unlikely his parents are just two married, employed, tax-paying, otherwise normal middle-class working americans typically insulated from tragedy. probably already lost one to heroin, anothers in prison, dads probably been out of the picture for 15+ years and mom will probably be very sad to hear her son was shot when she next runs out of meth.

type o thing.

/judgmentalness

Oh, that makes it okay then, I guess.

Sorry. Carry on.

P

I don't make jokes about the death of a kid. Nor assume that the fact a kid screwed up meant the parents are POS. They may be. They may not. Even model parents rarely have such total control over their kids that the kids never mess up. Most kids screw up badly at least once during childhood, however well raised...and happen to have it not matter. Luck. There but for the grace of God.... My brother and his friends were playing with fire and it got out of control. Fortunately it just burned up part of a vacant lot. I used to jump the wall of the USAF base in Tokyo when I was 13 and go wandering all over Tokyo by myself. That was seriously ill-advised. Fortunately nothing bad ever happened. Most of us make at least one serious misjudgment when learning to use alcohol. With luck we learn after a mistake or two and don't get ourselves killed, raped, pregnant by who knows who, or involved in an accident because we or a friend was driving drunk. I think nearly every woman makes one or more serious mistakes with men starting out. And finds herself in a situation that could get her raped or killed. With luck and maybe the grace of God she survives and learns to be more careful and cautious. Maybe those of you making a joke out of this dead kid are among those who never did anything stupid as a kid. I know I'm not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top