JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you, as a moderator, don't want to hear from mainstream conservative Republican gun-rights advocates, ban me.

In the meantime, I don't think biting comments with a real substantive point are unfair. Take a look at the abuse directed at me. You don't me hear me bawling like a baby about it. I'm a man. I can take it. If others aren't or can't, they can say so.

When you, as a moderator, don't want to hear from mainstream conservative Republican gun-rights advocates, ban me.

I wouldn't ban someone for participating in a debate no matter what their opinion or political ideals are, the fact is everyone learns from a debate.

In the meantime, I don't think biting comments with a real substantive point are unfair. Take a look at the abuse directed at me. You don't me hear me bawling like a baby about it. I'm a man. I can take it. If others aren't or can't, they can say so.

I've seen the same name calling from you as I have from many people here and so long as it is within the rules it is accepted. I do have the right to express my opinion though and in my opinion the post we are referring to was intended to bait wakejoe into losing his cool.

If you want to discuss this more feel free to PM me.

"Are you ready to rumble!!!!" Ding Ding

Shhh... Hey Playboy Penguin wake up it's time to launch the morning assault. Grab the flamethrower and I'll cover you. Where's Budhallux (sp) He's always up for a good poo throwing. Cone on Wichaka maybe I can throw in a few shots at the LEO community (tazing people and shooting them in the back 7x) I'm sure you'll like. I'd be glad to stage that bash-a-thon.

I feel bad adding more fuel to the fire yesterday (no I don't, actually), but In know you guys love it.

You love it oh yeah you do..... You crazy, gun loving, racist, trailer park livin', Busch drinking, Romeo, Carhart, John Deere, hippie, Muslim, brown shirt, brown skin, poor, Indian Tech support, Prius Smugmobile haters!!!!

It's like watching the Hills and 90210 around here. I've got some extra panties you guys can wad up and carry around today. :s0114:

(No they are not my panties to loan, but I'm cleaning out my car and might be able to find some there after I let baby Tantal eat some breakfast this morning) :s0155:

Come on you guys lets talk about our annual camping trip we should have on someones ranch so we can have a 800yd shoot or something. We all have people or things we are bigoted about. I know I do. This is always so wasteful.

Last Edited:
...and CEF I think your avatar sucks.

Why do you have the Quaker Oats guy as your avatar?

I hate people with powdered wigs too just so you know.

You know why? I'll tell you.

People with powdered wigs are largely uneducated and always stink.

Last Edited:
...just trying to learn the ropes CEF so i can have something to say around here and get my post count up.

If it's not OK to hate the brownies or Muslims I'm just trying to find a scapegoat we can all hate together.

I hate Quaker Oats and you sure do look like Quaker Oats - so I guess I hate you and all the Quaker Oats lovers too.

I live in a home that was brought in as pre-framed panels so some might call if a modular home (aka trailer) so I guess you can hate me for that if you want.

...Man I hate those ****ing Quaker Oats. They turn you Vegan you know.

Damn Vegans.

...just trying to learn the ropes CEF so i can have something to say around here and get my post count up.

If it's not OK to hate the brownies or Muslims I'm just trying to find a scapegoat we can all hate together.

I hate Quaker Oats and you sure do look like Quaker Oats - so I guess I hate you and all the Quaker Oats lovers too.

I live in a home that was brought in as pre-framed panels so some might call if a modular home (aka trailer) so I guess you can hate me for that if you want.

...Man I hate those ****ing Quaker Oats. They turn you Vegan you know.

Damn Vegans.

Vegan's now there are some whackjobs how can anyone expect me to believe they are from the solar system around Vega?

Vegan's now there are some whackjobs how can anyone expect me to believe they are from the solar system around Vega?

My sister had a Vega when I was in high school. Man, I wanted to put a .45 FMJ through that crappy aluminum block. If vegans drive Vegas, I'm against that for sure.

I do like oatmeal. But just as an excuse to eat raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon. The powder from the wig drops in there, though. Not good.

Just curious - how does this awesome 27 page thread pertain to the legal or political issues of firearms ownership? :s0093:

The Ft. Hood gunman used a gun. Ft. Hood is in Texas, which is a Southwestern state. So is Nevada. Nevada's largest city is Las Vegas. Some people who like guns hated the Chevy Vega, which was a cheap plastic car, like Vegas is a cheap plastic city. Trlsmn doesn't understand vegans. If the Yucca Mountain test site, right outside of Vegas, blows up, there will be earthquakes and powder covering the land. Quaking is what Quakers do. A2theK doesn't like my Quaker-like portrait of Thomas Jefferson in the avatar. Tar is the opposite of powder. A2theK also doesn't like powdered wigs. Trlsmn at heart is an old-fashioned Whig in his politics. And I'm just a provocative SOB, whose sister used to drive a Chevy Vega. Now I have guns.

So how is this not all related?

The Ft. Hood gunman used a gun. Ft. Hood is in Texas, which is a Southwestern state. So is Nevada. Nevada's largest city is Las Vegas. Some people who like guns hated the Chevy Vega, which was a cheap plastic car, like Vegas is a cheap plastic city. Trlsmn doesn't understand vegans. If the Yucca Mountain test site, right outside of Vegas, blows up, there will be earthquakes and powder covering the land. Quaking is what Quakers do. A2theK doesn't like my Quaker-like portrait of Thomas Jefferson in the avatar. Tar is the opposite of powder. A2theK also doesn't like powdered wigs. Trlsmn at heart is an old-fashioned Whig in his politics. And I'm just a provocative SOB, whose sister used to drive a Chevy Vega. Now I have guns.

"Related" =/= "pertain," that's how. :p

Just curious - how does this awesome 27 page thread pertain to the legal or political issues of firearms ownership? :s0093:

It's all about knowing your enemy my friend. :s0155:

My point is that if everyone keeps trying to label things Dems/Repubs, Obama (as much as I dislike his views), and Muslims is does nothing more than show gun owners as idiots and irrational (Hmmm.. irrational and emotional just like they are). They meaning anyone who doesn't think what we think or look like us.

Hence my rant. I have a feeling that most people don't get it. I have seen more racist , anti-religious, and hateful stuff being spewed against people on this site than any other forum so far (except StormFront)

People that hold certain jobs that hurt us (TSA,DHS,Politicians,some LEOs,.etc) are the people we need to influence positively and change their opinions. Not spew hate against other creeds.

This was a good thread, but it turned somewhere pages ago.

Were you a Hardy Boy at one time? See it is all related to guns? Amazing simply amazing See Captain Crunch we are getting somewhere.

It's all about knowing your enemy my friend. :s0155:

My point is that if everyone keeps trying to label things Dems/Repubs, Obama (as much as I dislike his views), and Muslims is does nothing more than show gun owners as idiots and irrational (Hmmm.. irrational and emotional just like they are). They meaning anyone who doesn't think what we think or look like us.

Hence my rant. I have a feeling that most people don't get it. I have seen more racist , anti-religious, and hateful stuff being spewed against people on this site than any other forum so far (except StormFront)

People that hold certain jobs that hurt us (TSA,DHS,Politicians,some LEOs,.etc) are the people we need to influence positively and change their opinions. Not spew hate against other creeds.

This was a good thread, but it turned somewhere pages ago.

No, I still don't see how that follows that it's appropriate for this subforum. It's a political observation about a criminal act which really does not, in and of itself, impact gun rights. Now if it were discussion of legislation growing out of the Ft. Hood battle, that might be a different issue. As for the "influencing others," well...good luck with that. People are psychologically predisposed to finding an "other" and hating him as a means of bonding with their own groups. I suspect that the inner group mechanics of places like TSA, DHS (and why would you want to be associated with such unconstitutional organizations in the first place) are going to be FAR more influential than any attempt to hold up a sign saying "See? Gun Owners Aren't Nutjobs" ever will be. If you're not with them - as in "a part of them" - then you're QED against them...and putting your paws in the air really isn't going to help much.

But, as I've said before, this is not my site and I recognize that the rules may be applied unevenly at times. :D

No, I still don't see how that follows that it's appropriate for this subforum. It's a political observation about a criminal act which really does not, in and of itself, impact gun rights. Now if it were discussion of legislation growing out of the Ft. Hood battle, that might be a different issue. As for the "influencing others," well...good luck with that. People are psychologically predisposed to finding an "other" and hating him as a means of bonding with their own groups. I suspect that the inner group mechanics of places like TSA, DHS (and why would you want to be associated with such unconstitutional organizations in the first place) are going to be FAR more influential than any attempt to hold up a sign saying "See? Gun Owners Aren't Nutjobs" ever will be. If you're not with them - as in "a part of them" - then you're QED against them...and putting your paws in the air really isn't going to help much.

But, as I've said before, this is not my site and I recognize that the rules may be applied unevenly at times. :D

Henry, you lost me. So your long post simply makes the point that this entire discussion doesn't belong here? And what was that about a "Ft. Hood battle"? Battle? Henry, I think it was pretty much just a troubled guy shooting people. With guns. Which is why people are talking about it here.

[BTW, your suggestion that the TSA are DHS are "unconstitutional organizations" is without any support whatsoever. QED, as they say. :s0114: ]

Poke :)
My sister had a Vega when I was in high school. Man, I wanted to put a .45 FMJ through that crappy aluminum block. If vegans drive Vegas, I'm against that for sure.

I do like oatmeal. But just as an excuse to eat raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon. The powder from the wig drops in there, though. Not good.

Jab ;)
"Related" =/= "pertain," that's how. :p
Poke :p
To see more of Quaker and Henry's ******* match go to this THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:
On Beck today they were talking alot about the shooter and his ties to terrorist. A point he made is NewYork is going to get stimulus money to get a program to use prisoners to do volunteer work (Acorn?). He pointed out that Osama recruits from the prisons too. If this turns out to be true, in the future we may regret allowing it to happen.

History will tell you what happens next and what it takes to get there. That's why they quit teaching real history in the scools, keep people stupid.

jj

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads