JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had one gun and only one gun, I still wouldnt buy that crap. Anybody else feel like America is just a testing ground for other countries garbage products.

Its not for me but I wouldn't exactly call this junk. On a basic level this is a device that doesn't modify or alter the actual gun and provides fast access it needed, I think that in itself deserves merit. It does no harm to gun owners that are already responsible and provides another option for those gun owners that are not so responsible. If it makes those less than responsible a bit more safe then thats not a bad thing. On a higher level I think the motion alert has merit.

That said, I dont see this much better than a combination clamshell box or a cheap biometric pistol safe. I doubt this new product will become that popular for that reason. They've built a fancy solution to a problem thats already been solved, for cheaper.

Amazon.com : BARSKA Biometric Safe : Gun Safes And Cabinets : Sports & Outdoors

Have fun playing with your phone in your gun at the same time. NOT...
Ditto this ! Another stupid electronic 'toy' for the 'marginal' gun owner who feels technology is the end all means for everything - and besides - what if you only have revolvers? I didn't see a ZORE for revolvers.

I'm sure that there are a lot of people that would buy this as they are into the newest and greatest gadgets.

But I am with the majority and would rather not trust the safety of my family or myself to one. I sticking with my gun vault for day time and my night stand in reach if needed during the night. ;)

I'm sure that there are a lot of people that would buy this as they are into the newest and greatest gadgets.

But I am with the majority and would rather not trust the safety of my family or myself to one. I sticking with my gun vault for day time and my night stand in reach if needed during the night. ;)

Yea, my buddy would buy one of these...

Single gun owner. M&P .45, not loaded and keeps about 200-300 fmjs around and probably has the same hps he bought with the gun years ago.

Not a huge gun guy or shooter but controls everything from his furnace to his tv and smoke detectors with his phone.

One of my best friends but he's a techy and not a gun guy.

Whether the product is good, bad, or indifferent, it facilitates legislation about "storage" and "safety" "for the children", and therefore should not be welcomed by anyone who sees the potential push down the slippery slope.

I will NEVER forget the words of my daughter when she was about 5 years old and saw me cleaning a gun - "Daddy never handle a gun without making sure it's not full first' - I wonder where that came from......

I will NEVER forget the words of my daughter when she was about 5 years old and saw me cleaning a gun - "Daddy never handle a gun without making sure it's not full first' - I wonder where that came from......

That's awesome:cool:

Good parents are becoming more and more rare though unfortunately:(.

Whether the product is good, bad, or indifferent, it facilitates legislation about "storage" and "safety" "for the children", and therefore should not be welcomed by anyone who sees the potential push down the slippery slope.

There is no way this product facilitates safe storage legislation.

The only thing that facilitates safe storage legislation, is when parents leave their gun unsecured and a child finds it and blows his siblings head off.

That actually looks pretty cool. As with all tech-related safety devices though my question is... what happens if the battery runs out?
Or your "smart phone" dies, or the power goes out so the router thingy is worthless? If I have twelve pistols and I have twelve of these things... too much to keep up with.

Good product, certain to be useful to some people. I can do without though. I'm still wondering if an on-gun flashlight is what I need. :oops:
agree.
lasers, lights, those teeny tiny pistol red dot sights....

just wait until they hook these things up to the IoT. What could go wrong...

technology has merit and Im not against these things just that the more technology you add to something the more ways you have to train and the more ways it can fail, thus the more maintenance you need to keep it running. Same for safety devices like this Zore thing. But the problem with many gun owners is they just want a gun for protection but don't want to train with it. Can you imagine a bump in the night and the sound of incoming footsteps in the hall when someone barricades themselves in their room, grabs their Zorely protected gun and reaches for the phone to call 911 but the Zore app comes up first and you have to put in your password to turn it off while its phone alarm is beeping and your eyes are adjusting to the bright screen while you frantically fat finger your touchscreen......

I'm still trying to understand what need this product fills. The only thing I might use it for would be locking a "nightstand" home defense gun overnight if I had children or guests in the house, but there are already lots of products for that. As mentioned, it doesn't replace a safety or a safe, so it's not much use to me.

Even the ad seems to be off target to me. It seems to be going for "operator" types, who comprise a very small part of the market.
Being a gun owner is not just owning a gun. You must always be prepared! Click! Click! Fastdraw!
:rolleyes:
Way over the top.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top