JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HPIM4517.jpg
HPIM4514.jpg
HPIM4516.jpg
011.jpg
010.jpg
0072.jpg

BIG mistake! You made it so beautiful that you're going to attract more Zombies than you can shoot alone.
Better build me one too so I can help you. :gun13:

WTH, let's not be in denial. These things are just Barbie Dolls for men anyway.

Someone sold a nice Zombie AR on here a few months back, looked pretty cool. Now there are many more add ons available, for cheap.

Kids love it. Lightens up the sport a bit I think.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's exactly what i want during a zombie apocalypse: a rifle that is extremely loud and will draw every zombie within hearing range to the shooting location. screw that! i'll take something more quiet, probably damn near silent like a katana, baseball bat, ax, or crossbow with a crapload of bolts.

Really a katana, baseball bat, ax...Hello blood spatter when you get infected and your coming at me trying to bite my neck.I'll be the guy with the loud gun come find me I'll have something for you. crossbow yea I'll give you that

Really a katana, baseball bat, ax...Hello blood spatter when you get infected and your coming at me trying to bite my neck.I'll be the guy with the loud gun come find me I'll have something for you. crossbow yea I'll give you that

what if it's like the walking dead and we're all already infected? blood splatter doesn't matter. as long as a person's brain is intact and functional, all it takes is death to trigger zombie mode. the bite is much like one from a komodo dragon. all it does is kill you over time. i'll still take my weapons of choice over something that'll draw those damn things from all over the place.

EDIT: for the record, the tv version of the walking dead freaking sucks! read the graphic novels. they're so, so much better. that show would have been amazing if it was shown on showtime or hbo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top