JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a joint venture between Apple and Google, I'm part of a beta test for the new interactive rectal device, the iPoo. The iPoo allows Apple to tell me when it's time to go with alerts right on my phone (no more waiting for those irritating 'urges') and Google will live stream using a retractable POV camera on my new iPoo YouTube channel. Siri will consult with Alexa, via Amazon, as to whether I need to order fiber supplents based on their analysis of the deuce. Should be a great opportunity to generate some revenue.

Later I'm also signed up as a beta tester for the iRandy, though that's probably going to be a little hard.

In all seriousness! :s0134: :s0113:

There is Gab as a facebook/twitter replacement I forget the YouTube equivalent.

GAB | Ad-free social media for all
There is also another social media platform coming, I believe to replace Facebook, for those who don't care for partisan censorship. It's still under construction and not yet finished.
https://infinitysn.com/

I was under the impression that the videos YouTube is banning are to be the the instructional ones on things like "converting your AR to fully auto on the cheap", and things of that nature.

The problem with full30.com is that they do let anyone post videos. It is by invitation only. While that does make sure the content on the site is quality, it also has huge limitations. That was what made youtube so amazing was that you could find anything about anything. I have a small channel on youtube, and I would gladly post to a place like full30, but I am not part of the elite gunvid club.

The problem with full30.com is that they do let anyone post videos. It is by invitation only. While that does make sure the content on the site is quality, it also has huge limitations. That was what made youtube so amazing was that you could find anything about anything. I have a small channel on youtube, and I would gladly post to a place like full30, but I am not part of the elite gunvid club.

Tim from MAC explained why - its mostly a cost thing. They have to pay for bandwidth and server processing time so for now they only host content that will generate enough revenue to pay for itself. He said they want to get to a point where it can be more open but its a cost issue right now. The people behind full30 fronted a bunch of their own money to get it started. If more folks went there and used it, I am sure it would help. But quality "free" content is drawing to a close - either because of economics or politics or both.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top