JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For best character, I'm going to go with Dirty Harry (Magnum Force !) .

As for movies, I'm a big fan of Firefox, Play Misty for Me, In the Line of Fire, Unforgiven, Outlaw Josey Wales, and Space Cowboys.

Last Edited:
Pale rider!
Who else on earth could reload an 1858 remington percussion so proficiently!
I loved his proficiency with "a good piece of hickory" more than his 1858 Remington proficiency... :)

Pale rider!
Who else on earth could reload an 1858 remington percussion so proficiently!

I loved his proficiency with "a good piece of hickory" more than his 1858 Remington proficiency... :)

:s0092:

Our firearms expert and Field Editor Phil Spangenberger tells us: "The gun used in Pale Rider was a New Model 1861 (not an 1863) Remington revolver. These are commonly misnamed as the 1858 Remington—of which there is no such animal. Navy Arms founder Val Forgett Sr. called his replica of the '61 Remington the 1858 to avoid problems with patent rights

https://truewestmagazine.com/articl...arms expert and Field,there is no such animal.

:s0092:

Our firearms expert and Field Editor Phil Spangenberger tells us: "The gun used in Pale Rider was a New Model 1861 (not an 1863) Remington revolver. These are commonly misnamed as the 1858 Remington—of which there is no such animal. Navy Arms founder Val Forgett Sr. called his replica of the '61 Remington the 1858 to avoid problems with patent rights

https://truewestmagazine.com/article/what-was-the-make-of-revolver-used-by-clint-eastwood-in-pale-rider/#:~:text=2010 | Inside History-,What was the make of revolver,Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider?&text=Our firearms expert and Field,there is no such animal.
OK, but I still liked his proficiency with the axe handle better than his pistol work...

I liked most of the movie characters he played. Didn't care much for the scaggy blond lady in some of them. But hay, get it when you can.
How about Dr. Hemlock in the Eiger Sanction.

I liked most of the movie characters he played. Didn't care much for the scaggy blond lady in some of them. But hay, get it when you can.
How about Dr. Hemlock in the Eiger Sanction.
I want to say Sondra Locke? She could be really pretty one moment, then very plain the next, same character, same movie. Also she had a singing part in one of the Eastwood movies that was just terrible. I think it was one of the "Any Which Way" movies.

I want to say Sondra Locke? She could be really pretty one moment, then very plain the next, same character, same movie. Also she had a singing part in one of the Eastwood movies that was just terrible. I think it was one of the "Any Which Way" movies.
I thought he might have meant Clyde the orangutan, and just needed glasses...or more beer.

As I got older, she got creepier.
Correct...

He was bangin' her like a screen door in a tornad'r for a few years there back from the mid-70s to late-80s, so she ended up in a lot of his flicks...
Ooo, Oooo, you read the tabloids, don'tcha?

Yeah? And tell back then, you wouldn't have? :s0023:

Ooo, Oooo, you read the tabloids, don'tcha?
Didn't need the tabloids for that. It was obvious to anyone that a no-talent actress in league with the likes of Clint was banging him just for the movie parts...
Yeah? And tell back then, you wouldn't have? :s0023:
Welllll... maybe... yeah...

full.gif

Didn't need the tabloids for that. It was obvious to anyone that a no-talent actress in league with the likes of Clint was banging him just for the movie parts...
Well I grew up in Utah, so that isn't something that was quite so well known by so many. At least that's my excuse. :D

Welllll... maybe... yeah...

View attachment 1388198
I remember back in the day a friend saying she looked like a drug-addled, inbred, multiple assault victim or something like that. :p So many bad things in those "every which way but loose movies" but I think she was probably the worst part.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews