JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has to make you wonder what his last thought was before the lights went out. "Ok.. yeah. I can see where I might have miscalculated that one..." o_O

:s0155:

81548693.jpg

The #1 problem in America just changed from guns to......

Rrrrright.....Organized Hatchet Dancing. Imported from China.
Oh Yeah?
Well, that's how it starts.
Dammm......CCP.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The #1 problem in America just changed from guns to......

Rrrrright.....
Organized Hatchet Dancing.
Imported from China?
Yeah....that's how it starts. Dammm......CCP.

Aloha, Mark
I am ashamed to admit that with all my free time I seemed to have missed that treasure of a film 😢

That was some great reaction time on the Police Officer! Also, like how he was backing up to keep distance between himself and the perp. You can really hear the adrenaline in his voice as he is calling out commands and on the radio. Glad he came out safe and well!:s0155:

How would this have played out if he did not have "one in the pipe"?
Him being a police officer, I'm not sure that's a viable question. But, had he been a civilian, with an empty chamber, faced with that situation, the fight for his life would have looked different.

How would this have played out if he did not have "one in the pipe"?
Pretty much exactly the same way if trained that way, at least in this example. He had time to assume a 2 handed grip, he had time to back away, he had time to rack the slide. It may seem to have happened fast to the viewers, but the attacker's approach was a good sign nothing good was going to happen, and seconds stretch like minutes from the moment that car (finally) stopped moving.

Pretty much exactly the same way if trained that way, at least in this example. He had time to assume a 2 handed grip, he had time to back away, he had time to rack the slide. It may seem to have happened fast to the viewers, but the attacker's approach was a good sign nothing good was going to happen, and seconds stretch like minutes from the moment that car (finally) stopped moving.
Good point. The Officer was very aware by the time Hassan Chop got the car properly in park. He was asking the guy "Who are you?" before he was out of the car. If parking in the middle of the street wasn't a big enough clue, he also fumbled putting it in park. Not to say there aren't situations where a single hand draw is needed, but in this case, he probably could have pulled it off.

I can't tell and it may just be me but, looking at the way the perp was dressed, almost gives the impression he was out driving around looking for a reason to indulge in a little stupidity! 'Course there's always more to the story.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top