JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just.... why??

Oddly, I did a google for additional info and neglected to specify enough search terms, I guess. A whole slew of hatchet attacks on police officers appeared from all over the place. I never realized hatchets where such a popular weapon of choice against LEO's.o_O

Invariably, many of those other reports also ended in attacker fatalities.

The take-away:

1. When randomly attacking a LEO, a hatchet doesn't appear highly effective.
2. Hatchet's should be serialized, registered and require a BCG for purchase! Please contact your local representatives!!🤣

Just.... why??

Oddly, I did a google for additional info and neglected to specify enough search terms, I guess. A whole slew of hatchet attacks on police officers appeared from all over the place. I never realized hatchets where such a popular weapon of choice against LEO's.o_O

Invariably, many of those other reports also ended in attacker fatalities.

The take-away:

1. When randomly attacking a LEO, a hatchet doesn't appear highly effective.
2. Hatchet's should be serialized, registered and require a BCG for purchase! Please contact your local representatives!!🤣
Copycat crimes.

Having finally watched the video, I am baffled. Not only is the hatchet man insane, he's also stupid. If violence towards the uniform was the goal, that Ford was already a deadly weapon. Trajectory and the element of surprise were both abandoned by psycho McDummass. SMH for real.

Was I seeing a backpack on that dude when he got out to address the officer? I though I was the only one who drives wearing a bugout bag. Huh. 🤔

Did Henry hatchet get his manifesto out on the net before his little one man war got started ? ( and stoppeded )
Not sure he had manifesto ready. I am thinking he might have known the people that were pulled over. They may have called hatchet man and said they were being hassled by the cop. It is a weird event either way.

The Police should have/could have.......
And the Police need to be better trained.

It's the HACHET's fault.

We need new legislation.
We need more funding.

Nah.....Defund The Police!

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA