JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Feed him into a wood chipper. I would have shown my usual Hangman's noose picture but I was called a racist last time I did that when referencing a convicted child molester.

Wood chippers have no racist connotations do they? :s0131:

Wow...how dare you use such a racist image. Woodchippers hold a very negative historical/racial stigma for half Norwegian, one quarter Dutch, and one quarter Welsh immigrants who came to this country in the mid 1980's and established trailer parks in what is now known as North Dakota. Your insensitivity is startling sometimes.

I just cannot comprehend how someone could EVER harm a child. Just utterly unfathomable.

My personal opinion - I believe those committed of capital offenses should get 1 appeal. One chance just in case. There have been documented cases where people have been mistakenly convicted of capital crimes.

But that's it. If found guilty on one appeal, it's over. And the appeal shouldn't take years. A couple of months at the most. After that it's straight out back and bullet to the head.

As much as we would like to inflict maximum pain and suffering on these individuals, (and I believe me, I feel the same way) I just don't think it would be right. Just rid the world of them. As fast as possible.

Just my 2 cents.

I think the guillotine is a little too kind and gentle. At least in Texas, he'll probably be executed if convicted.

Any crime of murder to a child between 1 day-16years old is considered capital murder under federal law. Capital murder is life without parol and the DA can seek the death penalty. I say leave the bastard in prison where he will either be killed or hang himself...

Any crime of murder to a child between 1 day-16years old is considered capital murder under federal law. Capital murder is life without parol and the DA can seek the death penalty. I say leave the bastard in prison where he will either be killed or hang himself...

Problem is the feds seem never to actually follow through on such laws.. the Knoxville, TN Newsom/Christian carjacking-gang rape-torture-murders are a perfect example.. carjacking is a Federal felony with a possible death penalty, yet to my knowledge the scumbag perps were never so charged or in danger of the death penalty, and yet the crimes they committed were perhaps the most heinous in modern history

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top