JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If he makes it to prison he will not last very long. There is honor amoung thieves. No matter how bad a$$ you are the VERY first rule amoung theives...do not ef with kids. You will die in prison for effing with kids. Which will save the tax payers of Texas a bunch of money.

Guillotines are too quick. He should be strapped down and people should get turns hitting him with a tack hammer until he is dead...and you are not allowed to hit above the collar bone so that it takes a long time.

People who see this sort of pure evil and are still against the swift use of the death penalty make me want to puke

That bring up another pet peeve! Azz's sitting on death row for an average of around 14 years while the lawyers get fat on appeals. It shouldn't take more than a day--
sentenced in the morning, in the ground around 3 PM.

Whatever happened to:

"You shall be taken to the place from whence you came, and from there be taken to a place of execution. You shall be hung by the neck until the body be dead... dead... DEAD!"

i like the Nineveh idea and that is that in the city of Nineveh ( the place johna did not want to go to in the bible )
well so as not to get banned it has to do with skinning and keeping the person alive and how or what to use to cause the most pain

I don't know if this still is in practice in China.
If you commit a capital crime (rape, murder, arson) and get caught and convicted. And after a trial without jurors.
The local police station posts a picture of the criminals relatives buying the 9mm round (1) that will be used on the convicted criminal after they dig there own grave, somewhere out in the country (unmarked.) After a last cigarette, the captain uses the purchased 9mm and finishes the sentence handed down by the court.

i like the Nineveh idea and that is that in the city of Nineveh ( the place johna did not want to go to in the bible )
well so as not to get banned it has to do with skinning and keeping the person alive and how or what to use to cause the most pain

I believe you are referring to flaying or flaying alive which can be used either as a form of torture or execution. Flaying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Yes, there is more than one way to skin a man.

That bring up another pet peeve! Azz's sitting on death row for an average of around 14 years while the lawyers get fat on appeals. It shouldn't take more than a day--
sentenced in the morning, in the ground around 3 PM.

Whatever happened to:

"You shall be taken to the place from whence you came, and from there be taken to a place of execution. You shall be hung by the neck until the body be dead... dead... DEAD!"

I say one quick appeal allowed to the State Supreme court which could be done in less time than it takes to build the gallows outside the jailhouse window..

Feed him into a wood chipper. I would have shown my usual Hangman's noose picture but I was called a racist last time I did that when referencing a convicted child molester.

Wood chippers have no racist connotations do they? :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads