Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Yet another reason to bring back the guillotine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coastal steelheader, Apr 16, 2011.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I think the guillotine is a little too kind and gentle. At least in Texas, he'll probably be executed if convicted.

3. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

If he makes it to prison he will not last very long. There is honor amoung thieves. No matter how bad a$$ you are the VERY first rule amoung theives...do not ef with kids. You will die in prison for effing with kids. Which will save the tax payers of Texas a bunch of money.

4. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

It is the people like this that I would like to pull the switch/trigger, push the plunger on or any other action that causes death...

5. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Guillotines are too quick. He should be strapped down and people should get turns hitting him with a tack hammer until he is dead...and you are not allowed to hit above the collar bone so that it takes a long time.

6. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Just when you think you've seen or heard everything....

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

People who see this sort of pure evil and are still against the swift use of the death penalty make me want to puke

8. BillM

BillM Amity OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

That bring up another pet peeve! Azz's sitting on death row for an average of around 14 years while the lawyers get fat on appeals. It shouldn't take more than a day--
    sentenced in the morning, in the ground around 3 PM.

Whatever happened to:

"You shall be taken to the place from whence you came, and from there be taken to a place of execution. You shall be hung by the neck until the body be dead... dead... DEAD!"

9. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

i like the Nineveh idea and that is that in the city of Nineveh ( the place johna did not want to go to in the bible )
    well so as not to get banned it has to do with skinning and keeping the person alive and how or what to use to cause the most pain

10. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't know if this still is in practice in China.
    If you commit a capital crime (rape, murder, arson) and get caught and convicted. And after a trial without jurors.
    The local police station posts a picture of the criminals relatives buying the 9mm round (1) that will be used on the convicted criminal after they dig there own grave, somewhere out in the country (unmarked.) After a last cigarette, the captain uses the purchased 9mm and finishes the sentence handed down by the court.

11. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I believe you are referring to flaying or flaying alive which can be used either as a form of torture or execution. Flaying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Yes, there is more than one way to skin a man.

12. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

You need one with a really dull edge; something that you have to raise and drop several times to make the full cut. (Kind of like chopping down a tree with a dull axe).

13. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I say one quick appeal allowed to the State Supreme court which could be done in less time than it takes to build the gallows outside the jailhouse window..

14. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

yes i was they even found papari with the best methods to use to caus ethe most pain yet keep them alive

15. Dieselfuel12v

Dieselfuel12v Bellingham Member

I hear the Mexican Cartels are good at taking heads off, maybe they can do us a favor for once.

16. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

I just wonder if meth was involved...............................elsullo

17. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

A lemon zester or carrot peeler comes to mind.

18. Dieselfuel12v

Dieselfuel12v Bellingham Member

What about castrating him so he can't have any kids, then life in jail. And I mean, physically remove the unit. Imagine life in prison with nothing to do, so to speak.

19. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Feed him into a wood chipper. I would have shown my usual Hangman's noose picture but I was called a racist last time I did that when referencing a convicted child molester.

Wood chippers have no racist connotations do they? :paranoid:

20. CAL30M1

CAL30M1 Longview, WA Active Member

That's really messed up. I like the wood chipper suggestion. The guillotine seems too humane.