JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those of us who have lived a little cleaner life have all had theirs for awhile, or been notified that that it's on the way. You might get news in the new year.

So--- I do not see any proof you did indeed get yours back??? Pics of the little plastic box that was returned with yours would work and maybe the return label?? Maybe mine went to you instead???
HHHHMMMM :s0109:

Wow, it took 5 days for Fed X to ship my XDS??? WTH They didn't receive the firearm until the Sept. 9 GREAT!!!!!!!

Here's how my XDs 9 came back.

IMG_0426_zps5305b33b.jpg IMG_0427_zps793ff9cc.jpg

I can't believe so many would buy a brand new on the market gun! I never would, it is like buying the first year new model car = trouble!

Really?

With that attitude we'd all stii be shooting muskets.

He's just jealous that his "Location" doesn't allow him to own one. Personally, I did wait over a year from release before deciding purchase mine. Recalls happen. It's how they are handled that's important.

An email from Springfield today:

All XD-S™ pistols received at Springfield Armory® on or before September 10, 2013, will be upgraded and shipped back to their owners by Thanksgiving, if not before.

All XD-S™ pistols received between September 11-30, 2013, will be upgraded and shipped back to their owners by Christmas, if not before.

All XD-S™ pistols received between October 1-31, 2013, will be upgraded and shipped back to their owners shortly after the holidays.

Mine should be here on Monday. I am looking forward to it and going shooting on Tuesday. Maybe Monday if I can convince my wife to let me drop her off for her Bible study instead of her driving. That may be more challenging than getting the XDs back. LOL

I was pretty certain your hard living was going to cost you, everyone catches a break now and then. I did get my SuperTuck for the XD-S in the mail also. and I just ordered a holster for my J-Frame from RKBA that will probably get here before your XD-S does. Real clean living, loving life!

I was pretty certain your hard living was going to cost you, everyone catches a break now and then. I did get my SuperTuck for the XD-S in the mail also. and I just ordered a holster for my J-Frame from RKBA that will probably get here before your XD-S does. Real clean living, loving life!

I would invite you to go shooting but I may never get my XDS back!!! Maybe I could shoot yours? I would include my ammo??? LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top