JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 45 was received on September 16th ... my notification information says "before Christmas". Molasses slow. I have often wondered how many actual pistols they have received and, in contrast, how many people Springfield has working on them (including shipping).

Congratulations!.... 02:17 in the Morning? Starting early won't make the delivery any faster, same as Christmas. Come to think about it you should wait until Christmas to open it and get your present!

Congratulations!.... 02:17 in the Morning? Starting early won't make the delivery any faster, same as Christmas. Come to think about it you should wait until Christmas to open it and get your present!

First off Pandaz, thanks for the congrats!!! I work swing shift and leave work at 1:15 am or so 02:17 is my evening. Thanks again for keeping an eye out for me. :s0155:

Good idea waiting for christmas to open it!!! I will have a present for me so I don't have to buy another firearm!!! Wait a minute no way!! :bash: :bash:

and last I get it B4 next year------- :yes:

Well they received my XDs on Sept. 10 and they promised to everyone that turned theirs in by that day, to have them back by Thanksgiving. It is Monday and I am starting to worry as i should receive an email today I would imagine, for a Wednesday delivery and I haven't seen anything yet. The last 2 updates were identical basically saying the same thing the one before that did as far as being on schedule, and on what the schedule is. Not impressed so far....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top