JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got a letter from Springfield today in the mail. Apparently my gun was part of a recall. :s0114: Good to know that, 45 days after I sent it in. :s0155: Apparently anyone who sent in the warranty card is, just now, being notified of the recall. :pound: That's pretty pathetic.

Last Edited:
What day did you send yours in? Gives the rest of us an idea as to how long we have to wait.

Thought it might be interesting to start a thread for people to post their Springfield XDS recall timetable. Give others, who may not have yet sent theirs in, an idea of how long we go missing our beloved XDS. I'll start.

Shipped: 08/30

Springfield recieved : 09/03 (it was over a 3 day weekend)

First post in thread.

It's SHIPPED!!!:woot: Due back Friday. :banana: Just in time to try it out in my Bravo Concealment holster that's arriving that day too.
I shipped 8/30 also and and getting mine back Friday too! I already had a BladeTech holster for it and have received my Galco pocket protector for it while it was gone. I do have a Crossbreed supertuck coming, but they said they are way behind. (Waiting for a pocket holster from Galco for a JFrame that they said they are behind on too.) Anyway I am happy with the news.

I shipped 8/30 also and and getting mine back Friday too! I already had a BladeTech holster for it and have received my Galco pocket protector for it while it was gone. I do have a Crossbreed supertuck coming, but they said they are way behind. (Waiting for a pocket holster from Galco for a JFrame that they said they are behind on too.) Anyway I am happy with the news.

I used a N82 Tactical all summer, but now with the winter months I want to try OWB carry.

I want an email stating mine is being shipped :s0058: :s0058:

Just got mine and while I did send my hard case in this one is different I believe. The old case had a crooked sticker had the new one is straight. Yes it had the extended Magazine.

Zuni is a lot further back in the address barrel!

Milwaukie is in Wisconsin right? Mine is loaded and resting in it's new Galco Pocket Protector. Crossbreed notified me that they shipped my new Supertuck today. I completed building a new computer that is superfast and the Moon and Stars seem to aligning themselves just for me. Life is good. Clean living!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top