JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone may have asked this . . . Do they not engineer these weapons to prevent this stuff? I don't own one but I thought I wanted one and almost bought one. This is not a cheap pistol.
"Voluntary recall" indeed . . . They advertise that like they are doing the owners a big favor.
BUILD THE DANG THING RIGHT OR DON'T PUT IT ON THE MARKET" . . . Does anybody remember the 1970s American cars???
Maybe there are too many accountants involved in the company!
Sheldon

I sent mine in on Sept. 5th, they showed it arriving on the 10th, and it was delivered on Nov. 22 to my house.

I would hope yours should would be shipped out today. I wonder if they got hammered on the 10th with tons arriving then.

Trigger pull is definitely heavier. I'll need to try lots of dry firing & using it with my laser target to see how I adjust...

Well they received my XDs on Sept. 10 and they promised to everyone that turned theirs in by that day, to have them back by Thanksgiving. It is Monday and I am starting to worry as i should receive an email today I would imagine, for a Wednesday delivery and I haven't seen anything yet. The last 2 updates were identical basically saying the same thing the one before that did as far as being on schedule, and on what the schedule is. Not impressed so far....

Worry Wart! It will be here, it will.

You are resentful now, but when you get it back, you will feel better. I was the same way. I have been carrying mine for a while now and while my LC9 or J frame were good substitutes, it really feels better to carry the XD-S.

Someone may have asked this . . . Do they not engineer these weapons to prevent this stuff? I don't own one but I thought I wanted one and almost bought one. This is not a cheap pistol.
"Voluntary recall" indeed . . . They advertise that like they are doing the owners a big favor.
BUILD THE DANG THING RIGHT OR DON'T PUT IT ON THE MARKET" . . . Does anybody remember the 1970s American cars???
Sheldon

Well now is the time to buy one they are a pretty good choice, I intend to buy a new one in 9MM for the Warden.

Sheldon

IMO Springfield is stepping up in a huge way. Nobody can expect to put out a new product on an international marketplace without the possibility of some glitch. They didn't ID an actal problem, they ID'd the possibility (with low probability of occurrence) of a problem. They jumped to make it right. Yea, it's a pain in the butt, but they're covering all costs and trying to do right by us. If anything, they're higher IMO than before.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top