JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It came back on the 26th of October.

yze7ymu2.jpg

6ygyhuqu.jpg

e3ehe2uh.jpg

I shoot in Camas and Woodland, out in the sticks. Probably a little different than most Milwaukie residents, which tend to shoot indoors while cleaning their firearms or practicing their quick draw. :)

So what do you shoot for a 45? lets see what ya got puddle! :s0148:

Here's what comes to mind in regards to 45acp and in order of personal preference:

Kimber Super Carry Custom HD (5" Bobtail)

Sig Sauer Fastback Nightmare (5" Bobtail)

Kimber Custom Eclipse II (5" Target)

Colt Gold Cup (5" Target)

Kimber Pro Raptor (4")

Kimber Custom II (5")

Doesn't cover all my 1911's or 45acp's in general but it's in order of what I prefer to shoot.

Here's what comes to mind in regards to 45acp and in order of personal preference:

Kimber Super Carry Custom HD (5" Bobtail)

Sig Sauer Fastback Nightmare (5" Bobtail)

Kimber Custom Eclipse II (5" Target)

Colt Gold Cup (5" Target)

Kimber Pro Raptor (4")

Kimber Custom II (5")

Doesn't cover all my 1911's or 45acp's in general but it's in order of what I prefer to shoot.

Reminds me of that new Pizza commercial.... I think poor 'ol Ruger45Blackhawk just got "Owned"

But he'll have a rejoinder

I received my XD-S back today. It was gone for two months. I survived, Springfield paid for shipping in both directions, and I got a free 7-round mag and small case.

I'm still a fan. :)

Peter

68 days and a free mag, comes out to around .58 cents a day for the time they took to fix it.
At least when my new car was recalled they gave me a free rental for the time they had my car. Guess that is to be expected from SA.
Not really happy with the stiffer trigger.:(

So today's updat from SA is more of a non-update if you ask me....
XD-S® Recall Update 11/08/2013
Dear Springfield Customer,

Upgraded XD-S® shipments are on schedule and thousands more pistols are back in the hands of their owners.
In our last update, we announced a more specific shipping schedule for upgraded XD-S® pistols.We are pleased to let you know that our upgrades are very much on track, and that many thousands more pistols are back in the hands of their owners.

For additional update information please click the link below to view the FAQ for the XD-S® recall. If this document doesn't address your question, please call 800-680-6866 or send your question to [email protected]

The trigger is a lot harder to pull and almost impossible to keep on target when it lets go. Its not the trigger I liked and the reason I purchased it for. Got to look for a trigger kit now to get it back to the tac driver it once was.:complain:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top