JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TRUE STORY:

About 3-4yrs ago one morning I was standing behind that schmuck at the cross-walk on SE 5th & Oak outside the old location for the Portland Devoloment Commission, armed with a G30 and an "assault knife". It was just me and him, with nobody else around.... I admit that I was running the "permutations" through my mind (VERY briefly)... one good man willing to do what needs doing at the right "nexus in time" can change the future.

Remember that. ;)
Unlikely to have changed much. He's the product of brainwashed (unwashed) voters. :(

You know how the D's go door to door before each election? If we can't beat 'em join 'em . The good old days are over. If we want to survive...we're going to have to work at it. No more thinking that " the 2A will always be there...I can take that for granted". No more. Times are changing fast...Wyden sees lt. Time to make waves. Talk to people. Find out who your friends are. If they're a Democrat gun owner-get in their face. Ask why they are helping elect these people? If they've given up on voting anymore...help them with filling out their ballot, and drive it to the drop for them if you have to. If every one of us complaining on here would get (10) ten extra votes, that wouldn't have been there, we can do this. Independents and unaffiliated are the second biggest pool of votes in OR. That's where the D's are going, to get their wins...and they've alienated a lot of " fence-sitters" with their cry-baby antics. It won't be easy, but good things don't come easy...in real life.

The guy is looking more reptilian every year.

V.jpg

V.02.jpg

TRUE STORY:

About 3-4yrs ago one morning I was standing behind that schmuck at the cross-walk on SE 5th & Oak outside the old location for the Portland Devoloment Commission, armed with a G30 and an "assault knife". It was just me and him, with nobody else around.... I admit that I was running the "permutations" through my mind (VERY briefly)... one good man willing to do what needs doing at the right "nexus in time" can change the future.

Remember that. ;)
He is but a small cog in the machine.

I have messaged him asking if he plans to get rid of his bodyguards and i got no reply nice to know are politicians dont want to talk.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top