JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Traitor! Ever notice when he speaks, he sounds like he's speaking paresal tongue! Ever notice only snakes listen to him?!?!? cowinyidink, I think not! Be gone wid Him!

I sure wish his heart would attack him, and bloomingturd too!:D
as much as i wish too, theres only more of them out there. im not even 30 years old and its sad to see what has happened in the last 10 or so years.

my cousin, who has lived in bend/sunriver his whole life hates what bend has become.

slowly the infection spreads

TRUE STORY:

About 3-4yrs ago one morning I was standing behind that schmuck at the cross-walk on SE 5th & Oak outside the old location for the Portland Devoloment Commission, armed with a G30 and an "assault knife". It was just me and him, with nobody else around.... I admit that I was running the "permutations" through my mind (VERY briefly)... one good man willing to do what needs doing at the right "nexus in time" can change the future.

Remember that. ;)

Respectfully ...

I might suggest that even thinking about stuff like that can get into trouble on the Internet. If you want to run it through your brain, please do so within your mind and do not share such stuff on this excellent Forum.

We need to un re elect Wyden and return him to private life. But ... in order to do that we need to get organized and put out the same amount of time, effort and money the enemy of freedom does and right now.

Respectfully.

Edited Extra: We also need to understand that slimy politicians of this nature usually run a least one if not more Double Stars. Look a likes. Doubles. Their job is to just sometimes stand out drawing great attention.

Last Edited:
I think Bend, like Portland is a lost cause. It turned blue about 10 years back and is only getting worse. He stated that the climate is changing on gun control, and it might seem that way when you are surrounded by like minded people, but the reality is that many people do not agree.

We just have to fight the good fight. OFF and GOA, I hope you guys are ready.

The 3rd is useless!

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless".

Niccolo Machiavelli

He is so out of touch with the true values of this Country. His political rhetoric and convulsive machinations at the capitol are a disgrace. He's a political chameleon.

However, he's not out of touch with Bloomberg's anal orifice which I suppose is important to him.

Respectfully ...

I might suggest that even thinking about stuff like that can get into trouble on the Internet. If you want to run it through your brain, please do so within your mind and do not share such stuff on this excellent Forum.

We need to un re elect Wyden and return him to private life. But ... in order to do that we need to get organized and put out the same amount of time, effort and money the enemy of freedom does and right now.

Respectfully.

I'm beyond giving a rip anymore, and besides... I never elaborated on what those permutations were, maybe it was offering to be his bodyguard for the day, maybe it was letting him know that he was standing next to a well-armed citizen and would never be safer outside the Capitol Building.... ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews