JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not even an honest debate now days, it's pure stupidity that crushes us. We can't run from it or hide from it so all that's left is stand up to it or lay down and take it.o_O

"...empathy, communication, caretaking, and cooperation," virtues universally recognized as feminine."

WTF even is this !?! Why do people confuse being a jerk with masculinity and being nice as feminine? The above mentioned "feminine virtues" are traits of a healthy, well adjusted person. If someone is being an azzhole, call them an azzhole and stop using gender as a scapegoat :mad:.

I know that I wouldn't be where I am today as a woman if it wasn't for all the women before me who fought for equal rights, equal pay, etc. but this B.S. has gone from gender equality to female superiority and I just can't get behind that.

:s0137:

Edited to add: "Perhaps today's masculinity is not "stifling," as the author suggests, but lacks clear, positive definitions."

This x100.

Add to that:

Stop the bullying in schools by both genders, including by teachers and staff. If they want to have zero tolerance policies, have zero tolerance for bullying among students and staff.

Stop aggrandizing school shooters in the press. More than one shooter has expressed that at least part of their motivation was to be famous/infamous/etc.

Get kids outside for more recess instead of giving them drugs to keep them docile in class.

Ya. They did that to my great uncle.
But they never could keep him away from those cigars. o_O

791_1506568145.jpg

No......

We already have enough soyboys we don't need more men becoming feminized and fugging up the local work market more or putting security at jeopardy with our nations defense or front line fighters.

To clarify,

Men can be sensitive to womens needs but not to point where they become one themselves. Women don't even like that.
Right, then when the guy wearing a dress to work screws up you can't fire him because he is a minority.

I'd say it's the opposite that's true. I'm pretty sure the science is clear that fighting the natural inclination of children does psychological harm.
I believe this is correct, and if a boy wants to wear dresses and play with dolls or a girl wants to wear cowboy boots and shoot guns it does not mean that they are either dangerous or soft and pliable. What really screws children up is too much interference from adults.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top