JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When they're arresting you for reposting a meme about arresting people for red flag laws , the fact that social media was designed as spyware becomes readily apparent.

While I do not know law ...
I do know that when punishment , becomes revenge ...we no longer have a justice system.
Death sentences should be carried out swiftly , surely and cleanly...not prolonged or torturous.

When serving out justice to monsters ...one should be careful not to turn into a monster , themselves.
Andy

Threaten to commit a mass murder/shooting openly on the internet? You freaking betcha I don't care about their rights any longer!

Remember this guy: Joe Lipari - Wikipedia

He spent a year getting out from under charges that the prosecutors knew were a joke from day one. I for one would prefer not to live in an authoritarian police state where the rights written into our Constitution and Bill of Rights get tossed just because someone has a moment of indiscretion on FB or Twitter.

EDIT: you are either for all the rights or none. You don't get to pick and choose. That picking and choosing is exactly what underpins egregious gun control legislation.

Conveniently timed "justification" for the Red Flag Laws push. Am tired of these morons, though...Ya think he's got a chance getting that 3 mile confirmed kill with that 22 ? :s0125:

Remember this guy: Joe Lipari - Wikipedia

He spent a year getting out from under charges that the prosecutors knew were a joke from day one. I for one would prefer not to live in an authoritarian police state where the rights written into our Constitution and Bill of Rights get tossed just because someone has a moment of indiscretion on FB or Twitter.

EDIT: you are either for all the rights or none. You don't get to pick and choose. That picking and choosing is exactly what underpins egregious gun control legislation.

"Moments of indiscretion" constitute the vast majority of criminal behaviors. Many of which result in, at the very least, a modification to your civil rights.

That's ok, there are plenty of overpaid attorneys that could screw up a wet dream to take notes for you.

And a lot of pretenders of freedom who will ignorantly toss others to the sharks for nonsense.

Thought police, vague statements, magazine ban violations, a weak exgirlfriend allegation, and a YouTube video of shooting a gun. And you're calling for televised death penalties!

Talk about an enemy of the Constitution! Those views would fit right in under a Stalin dictatorship.

Thought experiment.

Explain the purpose of the 2A.

You probably just implied violence against the US government.

Imagine when red flag laws are invoked for your explanation of the 2A, because you suggested violence against the government.

Thought experiment.

Imagine when red flag laws are invoked for your explanation of the 2A, because you suggested violence against the government.
Bingo

The anti 2A people use their power and position to wage a propaganda war. If you want to win against their propaganda, you need to get started now. Don't wait until the election. DO IT NOW. Join commenter status on newspaper websites. See all those posts by readers? Jump in and add your thoughts. Make good clear concise points. Make text file copies of the good ones, and make copies of other good posts that you can reword and repost somewhere. Keep them in a directory on your computer. The antis' strategy is to surround the readers with one and only one opinion. Your strategy is to put the correct information in front of those same readers. Polite and correct.

Have friends who believe the hype? Have conversations.

I have changed the minds of a few. It can be done. It helps to be friendly, listen to where they are coming from. Really listen, don't just look for a good interruption point. Hear and understand the points they are making. When they KNOW you are hearing them and respect what they say, they are more inclined to listen to and respect what you say. Make clear points. No long rants about black helicopters. Know some real facts that you can prove, and be willing/able to prove them. You can't expect 100% success, but it will be better than 0.

When you have conversed for a while, offer to teach your friend to shoot. Your gun, your ammo, take them to the range, free lunch included. Teach the safety rules before you get to the range. On the drive or at lunch before you go. State each rule, and explain it. Make them repeat the rules back to you so you know they know. They just learned that "this gun nut" isn't some Yahoo who shoots in the air. You care about safety.

When you get to the range, start with a .22. No hand cannons that will hurt or scare them. .22. They will hit what they aim at and be proud of their accomplishment. That may be enough for the day. If they want to try something bigger, use a 9mm or a little smaller.

If they want to learn with rifles, use the same strategy. Small first. Leave the .300 WinMag at home.

THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT THEY HAVE A WIN. When they leave the range with you that day, they have a smile on their face, and they have lost fear of guns.

Thought experiment.

It would help to just quote the authors of the Constitution. Most of them wrote reasons in their own words.

Grind them up into livestock feed. Live streamed on every social media outlet. It's time we as Americans made an example out of these pussies.

Same with the antifa rallies. Foot needs to be strongly and swiftly put to bubblegum in this country.

Not livestock feed it might end up on your plate. use them for fertilizer

I have changed the minds of a few. It can be done. It helps to be friendly, listen to where they are coming from. Really listen, don't just look for a good interruption point. Hear and understand the points they are making. When they KNOW you are hearing them and respect what they say, they are more inclined to listen to and respect what you say. Make clear points. No long rants about black helicopters. Know some real facts that you can prove, and be willing/able to prove them. You can't expect 100% success, but it will be better than 0.
My experience has been that no amount of facts will change their minds. The only thing that seems to have any effect is time and age..It did with me, so I guess you are correct in planting the seeds of reason. The question is will those numbers overcome what they are pumping out of college? I'm not holding my breath.

Let's see where it goes. Oh, we probably won't and have heard the last of these allegations. The one that said he wanted the longest kill but then had a .22 might be hard to prosecute.

If these prove to be legitimate they have no use in society. Lock them up and keep them locked up. They can build their kill list in prison which by the looks of all of them will be zero.

My experience has been that no amount of facts will change their minds. The only thing that seems to have any effect is time and age..It did with me, so I guess you are correct in planting the seeds of reason. The question is will those numbers overcome what they are pumping out of college? I'm not holding my breath.

You aren't going to change the view of a diehard anti any more than that person will change yours. You are having the conversation for the benefit of other people reading the exchange many of whom may be on the fence. You are looking to influence THOSE people. So in that vein, avoid divisive political epithets (libtard or whatever). You win with the interested observers when you make good points and remain objective while your opponent devolves into screaming "nazi" or whatever. They win the moment "commie bastard" comes out of your keyboard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top