JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say it's the opposite that's true. I'm pretty sure the science is clear that fighting the natural inclination of children does psychological harm.

"...empathy, communication, caretaking, and cooperation," virtues universally recognized as feminine."

WTF even is this !?! Why do people confuse being a jerk with masculinity and being nice as feminine? The above mentioned "feminine virtues" are traits of a healthy, well adjusted person. If someone is being an azzhole, call them an azzhole and stop using gender as a scapegoat :mad:.

I know that I wouldn't be where I am today as a woman if it wasn't for all the women before me who fought for equal rights, equal pay, etc. but this B.S. has gone from gender equality to female superiority and I just can't get behind that.

:s0137:

Edited to add: "Perhaps today's masculinity is not "stifling," as the author suggests, but lacks clear, positive definitions."

This x100.

Last Edited:
In some countries they don't have unruly teenagers. Those countries children are given more responsibility at a younger age and are treated based on their competency instead of their number of years in this world.

When caudled and treated like a child when you have the competency of an adult it can make you upset, unruly... I'm sure we can relate with the nani-state actions that happen, kinda upsets me too when I'm treated like a child even though I've been on this Earth long enough for my hair to turn grayish.

I'm sure that isn't the entirety of the plague that has bestowed itself upon us but, at the age they are acting out working in a job would harbor less room for bullying I would think. Learning how to adult earlier.

Because confusion settles things right down.

LMFAO, I'm shocked, no, not really if the hardcore feminists I've known had their way the testicle removing facilities would be running full-tilt day and night.

Funny, because I have been thinking for a while that we are where we are right now because of everything she suggests, already being put into play. Boys being boys has become taboo in many ways now. Don't let boys fight. Don't let them compete (against other boys). Don't let them show their physical strength over anyone else. Don't let them play war. Don't let them use guns as toys. Holy sh!t, we've done everything we can to prevent boys from doing the very things they are programmed, at a genetic level, to do! And when they can't be who they are, they lash out in other ways. Forcing ideals that go against basic biological instinct is never going to end well.

Didn't Jeff Goldblum warn us about just that???

giphy.gif

Let boys be boys. Let girls be girls. Let those who are curious about which they are search for themselves. But let's not put roadblocks in front of the natural order of things.

No......

We already have enough soyboys we don't need more men becoming feminized and fugging up the local work market more or putting security at jeopardy with our nations defense or front line fighters.

To clarify,

Men can be sensitive to womens needs but not to point where they become one themselves. Women don't even like that.

I already "lift the seat", then leave the "seat down" when I'm done... I talk to various women all day long without looking at their boobs, what more can a guy possibly do?!!

:D

How the heck do you manage that??? :eek:

I work at a gym and a lot of the more attractive ones may as well be wearing Victoria's Secret under garments...:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:cool:

It works so well in some terrorist supporting countries. You dress up young boys as girls and then use them as sex slaves. Then limit access to women when they have hormones making it unlikely they will every have sex. Then promise them virgins if they blow themselves up.

You can't get published or noticed anymore without saying something outrageous. The feces floats to the top.

99% of the opinions on the internet are complete and utter garbage. And so are the people who want to be famous at the expense of everything and anything.

It works so well in some terrorist supporting countries. You dress up young boys as girls and then use them as sex slaves. Then limit access to women when they have hormones making it unlikely they will every have sex. Then promise them virgins if they blow themselves up.

Tolerance dude, tolerance, that's the ticket. We need to embrace diversity.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top