JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No you haven't given up on people, Boboclown. Look at all the effort you spend entertaining us for free. Thanks, by the way. I think most people take themselves way too seriously. A bit more irreverence and laughter is healthy.
Gotta do something when bored. :D
With the high divorce rates in America are not most most men raised by women?o_O
Eh, probably not. Who the child goes to in a divorce varies too. My buddy's mother was so bad, they just sent him to his father's custody in a heartbeat. Though I was raised by a single mother due to my father dying, but I'm not sure my mother is what you would call feminine. o_O
Funny, as a child in the South I probably s*** more times in the woods than I did on a flush toilet....:p
Hey, bears and deer do it all the time and they don't gotta pay for plumbing. They must be onto something! :eek:

I think that a complete and wholesome household environment does help. But I was raised mostly by my mother from 8-15 and I turned out fine. I think it has more to do with having positive male role models (or any positive role models for that matter) and confidence building.

D886444B-CA63-4E55-BB70-0751FFF61579.jpeg

I think that a complete and wholesome household environment does help. But I was raised mostly by my mother from 8-15 and I turned out fine. I think it has more to do with having positive male role models (or any positive role models for that matter) and confidence building.
Hard to tell if you wouldn't have turned out even better Bisley. I do not know how I would have turned without my father, but I do know that we were inseparable, and we fished and hunted together until the end. I still dream about doing things with him, as if he were alive. My own son in law was abandoned by his father at an early age. I recognize a huge hole in his life, and he won't let me get close to him. There are exception to the rule, but there is a difference.

If my father was alive, I'd probably be in Alabama right now. And no idea if I'd even have any guns, he shot a .22 as a kid but as an adult I'm not sure what his views were on the subject.

Just talking out loud, women are raising the men to be what they want out of men. If they are not happy with the product it' because they don' know what they want. Once they took dad out of the picture boys could only learn from mom and she has no idea what a man is now because men have been raised by women for too long.o_O

Human nature is all. What turns kids into killers.
Read Dr. Johnathen Pincus' book: what makes serial killers kill"... Change your perception a bit. Also human nature/ culture is malleable and manipulated to an extent. Take Germany pre-Hitler vs Germany post-Hitler, no one except some very wealthy, very wealthy, small group of people would attempt to argue that as a people they were better off before. A simple re-building of the government and culture led to a much better place for all.

Read Dr. Johnathen Pincus' book: what makes serial killers kill"... Change your perception a bit. Also human nature/ culture is malleable and manipulated to an extent. Take Germany pre-Hitler vs Germany post-Hitler, no one except some very wealthy, very wealthy, small group of people would attempt to argue that as a people they were better off before. A simple re-building of the government and culture led to a much better place for all.

I read a book similar to that in college as oart of a class about mental illness or something. Looking back it was all just excuses.

The nature of man is sinful. You either embrace that + god, or you accept people are animals with no true morals and everything is relative.

I read a book similar to that in college as oart of a class about mental illness or something. Looking back it was all just excuses.

The nature of man is sinful. You either embrace that + god, or you accept people are animals with no true morals and everything is relative.
To an extent I'd agree but having boiling water enemas during formative years and a domineering mother that things her son is a girl might have some effect on that child as an adult... I recently saw a 7 year old boy punching the wall here at work screaming in profanity(to say the least), something tells me there was something besides free choice with that boy. Sure the parameters can be labeled relative but I only believe in so much free choice. Plus if you look at metadata/statistics (which I haven't), I'd assume that modern Germany would see less violent criminals per capita then say, California. If one were to make policy do we make the excuse "we all have a choice" or would you look at changing things?

Until people honestly see the problem and where it comes from it won't be fixed. It's a very clear picture but politics won't allow it to be solved as it will take a huge change in the culture. Doing things right takes power from the powerful and that's hard to do.o_O

Until people honestly see the problem and where it comes from it won't be fixed. It's a very clear picture but politics won't allow it to be solved as it will take a huge change in the culture. Doing things right takes power from the powerful and that's hard to do.o_O
Political correctness is the plaque in the arteries of politics...they're nearly fully blocked now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top